• Thread starter Alexander Blade
  • Start date
  • Views 3,820
A

Alexander Blade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. I'm trying to make XBDM work for debugging but neither MSVC debugger nor Xbox Watson are working, however I have console added in Neighborhood and it seems to work fine (i.e. folder browsing works). When debugger attaches it instantly goes detached and xbWatson throws some com-exception when I choose console from the list.

I have xbox360 trinity rgh with dash 16547, dashlaunch (unknown, not on hdd), fsd 3.0b, xbdm scse (size 53248 bytes, crc32 F2774FDC, got it here, I tried another one before and had E71), XDK 20871 with full installation, MSVC 2010.

Any ideas? Thx.

HotLikeMexico

HotLikeMexico

- The Great Maes -
Modder Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If the Neighborhood folder browsing works, so you XBDM is working fine, what did you tried exactly with Watson?

A

Alexander Blade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Started the xbWatson , it promted the list of one element which is my console added to the neighborhood (shown as ip) , I clicked it and it shows

Code:
Could not connect to Xbox
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x82DA0100): HRESULT: 0x82DA0100
in
System.Runtime.InteropServices.ComTypes.IConnectionPoint.Advise(Object pUnkSink, Int32& pdwCookie)
   в XDevkit.XboxEvents_EventProvider.add_OnStdNotify(XboxEvents_OnStdNotifyEventHandler )
   в XDevkit.XboxConsoleClass.add_OnStdNotify(XboxEvents_OnStdNotifyEventHandler )
   в xbWatson.DebugManager.InitDM()

A

Alexander Blade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to get thru by installing SDK on Windows 8.1 , seems like another copy of windows is missing some components used by SDK tools .

Top Bottom
Login
Register