Solved Xbdm / Neighborhood Help

• Thread starter X emerica X
  • Start date
  • Views 561
X

X emerica X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm having some problems connecting to Xbox 360 Neighborhood through xbdm.xex
I never really got this problem before but now with no news of the new DashLaunch 3.11, everything has to be done through the launch.ini file. xbdm isn't creating a xbdm.ini file so I know it's not connecting at all. In my launch.ini I set the plugins through Usb0:\xbdm.xex , Usb0:\XRPC.xex, Usb0:\JRPC.xex as in xex menu it shows my storage device being "Usb0". I've tried FTP and that works fine when I set it as true in the launch.ini. My "Usb0" is a Toshiba 1TB external HDD. Should I try setting the path as anything else? I've tried Usb, Usb0, and Usb1. I just don't know why it's not recongizing my console through X360N.

Any help? I'd like to get online ASAP

X

X emerica X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any help....? 
Someone said I need 360 neighborhood to import the plugins but how do I get neighborhood to work if I can't put in xbdm.xex which is require to use neighborhood?

X

xGSY Ridz

Oh Hai
Reaction score
Any help....? 
Someone said I need 360 neighborhood to import the plugins but how do I get neighborhood to work if I can't put in xbdm.xex which is require to use neighborhood?

launch.ini has to be on the retail HDD I believe - and make sure your usb is plugged in before you turn on your console. If you have AIM or Skype PM me and i'll try and help you

Top Bottom