What's new

Question XB36Hazard's GTA Save Editor: Cannot modify PS3 GTA IV Saves

xKoji

xKoji

Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded XB36Hazard's GTASE which has the GTA IV Save Editor bundled inside. I tried modifying my PS3 save only to get an error message saying "Cannot Verify Save! Reason: version". I thought maybe it doesnt support saves made with the 1.08 patch installed, then I realized that all saves work on any version. So now I'm confused, I also tried a TBoGT save but same error. I have GTA IV on PS3 and EFLC on a separate disc so it isnt the complete edition that I own. I tried doing research on this but to no avail, if anyone has a fix to this please share it because it is odd that I cannot get it to work.

X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded XB36Hazard's GTASE which has the GTA IV Save Editor bundled inside. I tried modifying my PS3 save only to get an error message saying "Cannot Verify Save! Reason: version". I thought maybe it doesnt support saves made with the 1.08 patch installed, then I realized that all saves work on any version. So now I'm confused, I also tried a TBoGT save but same error. I have GTA IV on PS3 and EFLC on a separate disc so it isnt the complete edition that I own. I tried doing research on this but to no avail, if anyone has a fix to this please share it because it is odd that I cannot get it to work.
when it says version, it's talking about your game region. such as "bles & blus"
check if the tool is designed for your game region? most mods back then were designed for the "bles region" especially gta mods lol

Upvote 0
xKoji

xKoji

Reaction score
Sin$
when it says version, it's talking about your game region. such as "bles & blus"
check if the tool is designed for your game region? most mods back then were designed for the "bles region" especially gta mods lol
You might be right, I use BLUS so maybe that's why. I'll just change region then change it back after modding if this is why.

Upvote 0
xKoji

xKoji

Reaction score
Sin$
You might be right, I use BLUS so maybe that's why. I'll just change region then change it back after modding if this is why.
So I tried it after change my save to BLES00229 (GTA IVs EU Code) and it still says the same error.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register