What's new

Solved XB360 Won't Boot After RGHing (Trinity)

• Thread starter FirezRVG
  • Start date
  • Views 570
FirezRVG

FirezRVG

Reaction score
Sin$
I just now finished rghing my personal console which is a Trinity. I used the JRP v2 to read/write the nand and I used the ACE v3 to glitch. Once trying to boot into Xell, I checked my monitor. No input at all, not even a black screen! I haven't done anything to it except switch some timing files in case with waiting 30 mins each. When I turn it on the ACE only shows red blinking which I believe means the nand is corrupted. I really don't want to pay & send in my console. I will try to re-flash my nand. If you guys know whats going on please reply! Btw, I used The Mod Shop's Timing Files and followed MrMario2011's Guide on YT. I didn't dual nand so pls help.

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Check all your solder points, post a picture of them. It's hard for members here to see whats going on without physical images.

2liftheavy

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You said you RGH'd it, but then you said all you did was switch some timing files
We need pics of your soldering

FirezRVG

FirezRVG

Reaction score
Sin$
Never mind, it was the dvd drive. It somehow disconnected my gnd point to the av port. Another flash of the nand and it was up and running.

Top Bottom
Login
Register