What's new

Solved Xb36 Hazard Save Editor question

I

iGamerX

Reaction score
I need some help because this issue is pissing me off. I am trying to do this tutorial: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...acter-without-modded-console-sp-only.1171075/. I'm using this method to do it because it's easier: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/mini-release-sp-model-swapper.1173387/page-2#post-9198326. However, after I've saved the PSIN file, overwrote it, selected a character and then saved it to my flash drive so I can save it to my xbox and then play it, once story mode loads it freezes right away. Anyone know why this might be happening or know what I can do differently to fix it? I only have a few save files for both accounts 1 autosave & 1 quicksave. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Chronium

Chronium

Ɓє уσυяѕєƖf; єνєяуσηє єƖѕє ιѕ αƖяєαɗу тαкєη
Reaction score
Is your console frozen? Or just your character? If it's your character go to Online and choose your nodded player. If that doesn't work be sure you pressed F3 on your keyboard when you searched Micheal, Trevor, or Franklin.

I

iGamerX

Reaction score
It's the console that freezes. It doesn't load the Save and it freezes on the first loading screen every time.

MR ROBOT

MR ROBOT

The empire on which the sun never sets
Reaction score
I have used the save editor ALOT, and the worse that has happened to me is it's damaged the saves, i would imagine you have either done that, or your game is just ****ed, but I think you have damaged your game saves, by doing something incorrect on the editor.

E

EHETZIP

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem.
Started a new savegame yesterday and still the same. :/

Korra

Korra

Yip Yip
Reaction score
It's the console that freezes. It doesn't load the Save and it freezes on the first loading screen every time.
I had this problem with my Xbox. I downloaded a new save and modded that. It worked like a charm.

I

iGamerX

Reaction score
I actually did this last night and it worked for me as well.

Top Bottom