• Thread starter Uistacks
  • Start date
  • Views 3,636
U

Uistacks

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
so I have tried numerous ways of getting the stack on public match so need abit of help from the community this is what I've got so far http://postimg.org/image/u19xdi269/ message me on hi diddle xh to help many thanks ✌️

Cupp of Clutch

Cupp of Clutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it gets kicked everytime. U can do it with campaign, zombies and custom game but every time u back out to public it kicks it

zAnnnth

zAnnnth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll figure a way if you tell pm me how you got that from campaign I'm always looking for ways 
But I'm on ps4 I could still try see if I can fight a passage

Chodat

Chodat

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll figure a way if you tell pm me how you got that from campaign I'm always looking for ways 
But I'm on ps4 I could still try see if I can fight a passage
"I have a method, I'll be releasing at 3 o clock" sounds familiar?

Cupp of Clutch

Cupp of Clutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hahaha no he's a troll guys.. like Durk said 3 oclock?

A

Appieraat

Reaction score
Sin$
Connect 2 controllers. With 2nd controller go to gamerules. Preset classes. Click on secondary or perk.Join ur friend who is in zombie or campaignparty. Thats the ui stack. Now try to get it to public som1

Cupp of Clutch

Cupp of Clutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah u cant. ive tried so many ways. this look pretty patched honestly

Y

Yugo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Connect 2 controllers. With 2nd controller go to gamerules. Preset classes. Click on secondary or perk.Join ur friend who is in zombie or campaignparty. Thats the ui stack. Now try to get it to public som1
Delete its patched

Mr Evil Empire

Mr Evil Empire

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes disappears

The UI always disappeared even before in the past you need unlock token screen or something of that nature to keep it when jumping lobbies as long as it wasnt the first lobby, But if you joined one and then got a stack and needed to join another you needed to be on a splash screen then you can jump otherwise i disappears (at least that has been my experience on one of the past glitches). Even before it was this way. You cannot just simply join another person after a stack is up. You need to be on a special splash screen and then you can jump lobbies. Unfortunately getting those splash screens are damn near impossible now or at least I haven't found one. 
yeah u cant. ive tried so many ways. this look pretty patched honestly

Unfortunately I think Cupp might be right and we might be all doomed for now until a new patch or hotfix comes and maybe they mess it up again. But for right now I think they got it under wraps. R.I.P. Xp and FFA Lobbies. I'll still keep trying.

Last edited:
A

Appieraat

Reaction score
Sin$
And if u have the ui stack and disable enable internet and join again with the ui stack. Will it stay after u disable and enable internet.

Mr Evil Empire

Mr Evil Empire

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
And if u have the ui stack and disable enable internet and join again with the ui stack. Will it stay after u disable and enable internet.

Thats been tried already that was a previous method. Doing it first can get you it into campaign or zombies or custom. Doing it again after you have it will just boot you back to main menu or do the same thing as before it would make no sense.

I dont see what this would accomplish besides what we already have. But thanks for your input and just keep on thinking different stuff, We can Do it.

U

Uistacks

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
i've almost got way around this i get the menu on public but game freezes 9/10 times

Top Bottom
Login
Register