• Views 357
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tyler2101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i have a question for all of you here my sister has been banned by a person taking her account without her permision and they kept ending other peoples gold and putting them on new accounts and the enforcment team said this
===============================================================
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This account was found conducting refund abuse by submitting numerous requests through customer support. As you had been previously warned, one refund is permitted a year. Due to the fraudulent activity surrounding this account, the suspension will not be lifted.

This account was issued a permanent suspension for the theft of marketplace assets. Specifically, for repeatedly trying to fraudulently acquire refunds from Microsoft support after having been explicitly told the account is not eligible for further refunds. These numerous attempts indicate a willful effort to defraud Microsoft Support, especially when the efforts continued in spite of being told that the account would not receive more refunds.
Xbox Support exists to help all Xbox Live members. Inappropriate or fraudulent use of the support system threatens the integrity of Xbox Live and can delay or deny other players access to support that they need. In order to ensure the quality of Xbox Support and the integrity of the Xbox Live marketplace, fraudulent use of the support system cannot be permitted. During this suspension the account will be unable to access the Xbox Live service, including social features and online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all affected privileges will be automatically restored.
While we appreciate your passion regarding this enforcement, we can assure you that this suspension was not issued lightly. Suspensions are only issued following a rigorous investigation of the account’s activity and conduct confirming that a Code of Conduct violation occurred. Additionally, following the submission of this Case Review inquiry we thoroughly reviewed the circumstances behind the enforcement and again confirmed that the violation occurred and that enforcement action was warranted. As a result, we cannot adjust or remove the suspension.

now i told them this

hello my account has been banned forever for market place theft the person who got onto my account without my entintion has done violaitions on there xbox i am not that same person so i would like a unnban on my account. i have not done any violaitions im aware of. could you please look deeper into this matter

==============================================================

now what i would like to know by everyone what should i do? and is she is in the wrong because i know the violations very well. and there was alot of money on that account so i need some support in this matter. i also contacted the forms and they said this

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox Enforcement page while signed-in.

but the thing is i only have one chance to report

High School

High School

idek
Programmer 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
I highly doubt they will unban the account, even after reviewing they give you the same answer. It is best to start a fresh account again.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah theirs not much you can do they will never lift a perma banned account

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Little to no chance of an unban. You won't really find any answers here about it, therefore locking so there is no repeating information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register