What's new

XB1 Help Getting 3 Cars

K

KingBampot

Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone willing to help me get 3 vehicles I am missing? I will make it worth your time. I need the Lost Slamvan, Franken Stange and the Halloween hearse.

P.S. I would also love to own the taxi but that is not as important as the other 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just so you know The taxi is blacklisted and will not be storable in any garage.

I

ibn_off

Reaction score
Sin$
I think the taxi can be kept in the mobile operation center if you do not enter it and you do not enter anything inside as is the case with the p996 lazer

A

advancedrescue

Reaction score
Sin$
I got the Fränken Stange and the hearse. I need the lost slam van.

I haven’t done any gc2f before, usually do solo dupes when they are out. So I’d have to look into them or have someone help me. I’m on Xbox. And I won’t be able to do anything until Thursday

HappyShredder

HappyShredder

Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone willing to help me get 3 vehicles I am missing? I will make it worth your time. I need the Lost Slamvan, Franken Stange and the Halloween hearse.

P.S. I would also love to own the taxi but that is not as important as the other 3.
Hi. If you still need the Fränken Stange, I can help you out. Modded and clean. I also can get you a Lost Slamvan.

Top Bottom
Login
Register