Solved x360key question

• Thread starter Restrictss
  • Start date
  • Views 1,200
R

Restrictss

Reaction score
Sin$
i have the Original firmware for my drive and every things good i was wondering if i would be able to put the drive that i have the OFW too in a diff xbox and the x360key would still read the games

R

Restrictss

Reaction score
Sin$
Spoofing a drive for a different xbox is asking for a console ban.

i was never planning on going online with this xbox i just want to place the drive that i have to ofw too in a different xbox and put the x360key on that i just don't know if it will work

R

Restrictss

Reaction score
Sin$
that's the thing i wasn't planning on spoofing it i was just going to put it in my other xbox i know it wouldn't be able to read disks but the x360key doesn't need to read disks it just hooks up through the sata port and it has the firmware of the drive on the sd card

Trammell

Trammell

Retired
Retired
Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
that's the thing i wasn't planning on spoofing it i was just going to put it in my other xbox i know it wouldn't be able to read disks but the x360key doesn't need to read disks it just hooks up through the sata port and it has the firmware of the drive on the sd card
That I don't know.

ClarkeOne

ClarkeOne

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The only original firmware you will need to place on the x360 key is the same one as the DVD drive key that is assigned to that console, if the spoofed firmware contains the same key then that "should" also work but I'm not too sure with it being CFW, you may need to stick to stick to strictly OFW for it to work properly, also let us know how the device handles, there isn't much news for it being so new.

Top Bottom
Login
Register