What's new

Solved X360dock/Boxzii USB Dongle - UK

RicME85

RicME85

Reaction score
Sin$
I recently bought a Boxzii/x360dock and it arrived today but is missing the usb dongle. I contacted the seller but they will only offer a refund.
Does anyone have a dongle they no longer need?
I have done some quick Googling and have found a website based in Canada that sells the proper Boxzii/x360dock and I have also seen that modchipcentral sell a replacement for the X360key/xk3y/etc but Im not sure if it would work with the Boxzii/x360dock. There is also the fact that they are not in the UK.

So yeah, a few questions:
.anyone know if the xk3y usb dongle works with the Boxzii/x360dock?
.anyone got a spare Boxzii/x360dock usb dongle?
.anyone know of where a Boxzii/x360dock usb dongle can be obtained in the UK?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently bought a Boxzii/x360dock and it arrived today but is missing the usb dongle. I contacted the seller but they will only offer a refund.
Does anyone have a dongle they no longer need?
I have done some quick Googling and have found a website based in Canada that sells the proper Boxzii/x360dock and I have also seen that modchipcentral sell a replacement for the X360key/xk3y/etc but Im not sure if it would work with the Boxzii/x360dock. There is also the fact that they are not in the UK.

So yeah, a few questions:
.anyone know if the xk3y usb dongle works with the Boxzii/x360dock?
.anyone got a spare Boxzii/x360dock usb dongle?
.anyone know of where a Boxzii/x360dock usb dongle can be obtained in the UK?
The XK3Y USB dongle does not work with the X360Dock.

If I were you, and you don't mind waiting, I'd suggest just getting a full refund and buying the XK3Y.

RicME85

RicME85

Reaction score
Sin$
That answers that one then. Thanks.
Honestly I dont trust the 'company' to refund me after the exchange we had this morning. It the Boxzii was only £20 which is why I bought it, I cant afford any other solution as am on a low income due to health.

D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
That answers that one then. Thanks.
Honestly I dont trust the 'company' to refund me after the exchange we had this morning. It the Boxzii was only £20 which is why I bought it, I cant afford any other solution as am on a low income due to health.
You could LT mod your console for free and by some cheap disks to burn to.

RicME85

RicME85

Reaction score
Sin$
Its been about 4 years since I did any disc burning. What is the situation these days with which drives to use? Back then only certain revisions of iHas drives could be used, even with BurnerMax.

Top Bottom
Login
Register