Solved x360ace

• Thread starter vapaxyzz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,386
V

vapaxyzz

Reaction score
Sin$
does chips like x360ace must have timing files because i didnt receive programming cable with my nand Zzz.
so now i cant boot console only shows red lights :biggrin:

V

vapaxyzz

Reaction score
Sin$
aight, do i need to get power my console if i flash chip because i already soldered that to console. i need to order programming cable then lul idk why my nand didnt have one...

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
aight, do i need to get power my console if i flash chip because i already soldered that to console. i need to order programming cable then lul idk why my nand didnt have one...
If it's already soldered you should be able to just solder the programming cable and program as normal, it shouldn't make a difference.

Is it the Ace v3? Or do you have an older model Ace?

V

vapaxyzz

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah its v3, so my console doesnt atm let boot because my chip doesnt include timings ? only shows red light on power brick

Speech

Speech

Lost in space and time.
Reaction score
Sin$
I used the Cr4 speed up files from 15432's timing files for the Ace v3. I started with 300mhz and would get around 2-3 minute boot times. Switched to 200mhz, using "timing_60.7" and the "TR_L_0.9_T_60.7.xsvf" timing file and I get 2-15 second boot times. Add me on skype: moahfy for any further help. Good luck and don't give up if she won't boot. Trinity's are easy to work with. Hope this helps.

Timing files: [Click here to view this link]
Virus scan: Here

maxresdefault.jpg

These are the points I used (google image not mine). Shorten the "D" or cpu_rst wire and you should get nice boot times.

Last edited:
V

vapaxyzz

Reaction score
Sin$
Speech Speech , Noobert Noobert got programming cable now new problems in ...
Version: 03
Flashing C:\Users\VaPaXyZz\Desktop\j-runner v3 (beta 7)\15432's timings\ace rgh2 -------------\TRINITY\300 Mhz\timing_60.6\TR_L_0.6_T_60.6.xsvf to CoolRunner
Input Filesize: AA78
Output Filesize: 3B4D
Failed with 0x0002 status!

rynax

rynax

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I used the Cr4 speed up files from 15432's timing files for the Ace v3. I started with 300mhz and would get around 2-3 minute boot times. Switched to 200mhz, using "timing_60.7" and the "TR_L_0.9_T_60.7.xsvf" timing file and I get 2-15 second boot times. Add me on skype: moahfy for any further help. Good luck and don't give up if she won't boot. Trinity's are easy to work with. Hope this helps.

Timing files: [Click here to view this link]
Virus scan: Here

maxresdefault.jpg

These are the points I used (google image not mine). Shorten the "D" or cpu_rst wire and you should get nice boot times.

Your D is still too long, I get trinity boot in 4 seconds almost everytime with ace v

Top Bottom
Login
Register