What's new

Question X360 RGH GTA V: waiting for cloud

C

crabhead

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,
so im trying to run gta v on RGH'ed xbox 360 (it's rgh 2.0) and i run into a problem with the "Waiting for cloud" screen. (after the intro, it loads and it stays on loading screen with text waiting for cloud).

also some important things:
i have fakelive in dashlaunch setup, otherwise it wouldn't let me get past "You need xbox live account" screen
i iso2god'd both isos and im launching my game from my pendrive.
Launching the game without the iso2god thing (just normal game files), the console will shut down while intro is playing.

Thanks,
Crabhead.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,
so im trying to run gta v on RGH'ed xbox 360 (it's rgh 2.0) and i run into a problem with the "Waiting for cloud" screen. (after the intro, it loads and it stays on loading screen with text waiting for cloud).

also some important things:
i have fakelive in dashlaunch setup, otherwise it wouldn't let me get past "You need xbox live account" screen
i iso2god'd both isos and im launching my game from my pendrive.
Launching the game without the iso2god thing (just normal game files), the console will shut down while intro is playing.

Thanks,
Crabhead.
Make sure xhttp is set to False in Dashlaunch.

Upvote 0
C

crabhead

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, sorry for not replying (had some stuff and forgot about this), but the xhttp is disabled.
i really have no idea why is it happening
Post automatically merged:

Alright, i've decided to not use iso2god and just use .xex . And i'm kind of making progress here.
I've downloaded the tu27 (title update 27) and applied it and it gets me past the rockstar logo but after it tells me that my storage device has a problem then it shuts the console down.
Does anyone know how to fix it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register