• Thread starter el jugador
  • Start date
  • Views 4,828
el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey peeps, here is another breach. Which is located down the road from Martin Madrazo’s house ( 2870 Hillcrest Ave – Vinewood Hills ).

Breach is not very large, though is very easy to get into. And could be useful in your journeys online.

1. Go to house at this location on map ( just above Eclipse Towers ).
    Zd0jfc6.jpg

2. Walk around the side to where the hedge is … ( left side, if facing house ).
    g0CI5PP.jpg

3. Climb up hedge and lean against wall........Equip a weapon and aim ( which will make you drop into wall cavity below you ).

AHeCaQo.jpg

TEKlgLE.jpg

View from inside wall cavity ( above )
And view from inside hedge ( below )
c9XU2NP.jpg

Last edited:
RishuP

RishuP

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh Loved it, When Someone consistently Tend to find easy pickups like this :biggrin:
Nice Find matey :thumbsup:
Will test at Night .................... 
& I think that house has a Number : 2870 [ I guess ..]

Gummby

Gummby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the thing I love about wall-breaches. I can hide here if I am being chased, I can hide over there... I like that I can find a spot to duck-out pretty much everywhere on the map. Thank you for the share el jugador.

HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
el jugador el jugador RishuP RishuP Gummby Gummby I was thinking about making a master map of all the next gen/last gen wall breaches. A one stop shop kind of thing. I know we already have the mega thread in existence, but it would be nice to have a map for visual purposes. Not sure if it is logistically possible to make it interactive, but if you guys wanna collaborate, let me know!

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
el jugador el jugador RishuP RishuP Gummby Gummby I was thinking about making a master map of all the next gen/last gen wall breaches. A one stop shop kind of thing. I know we already have the mega thread in existence, but it would be nice to have a map for visual purposes. Not sure if it is logistically possible to make it interactive, but if you guys wanna collaborate, let me know!

Yeah, was looking into an interactive map awhile ago.
As this would be a great tool and honestly there are just to many breaches coming out to remember them all, and this would make it easier for peep to refer to.

I did not get very far in my research, but will start again and let you know if I workout a way to make a map.
Something like the gta-5-map would be ideal.

Last edited:
RishuP

RishuP

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, that's a brilliant idea.....
Just do it :thumbsup: 

I remember using this interactive map a long time ago: http://gta5-map.github.io/

I think we should ask the maker to see if we can update it.​
you are right, thanks for the link. Bookmarked !

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

I remember using this interactive map a long time ago: http://gta5-map.github.io/

I think we should ask the maker to see if we can update it.​

Yeah, making a interactive map is not a simple as you would think. And as the hard work has already been done, we may as well utilise it. It seems pretty straight forward adding new breaches to this map. Just hope developer is still able to be contacted ( have not seen anything from him for some time now ).

I will start a conversation to discuss this more with ya'll.

Last edited:
Lister of Smeg

Lister of Smeg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I could probably do it quite easily in Flash if i had all the information
GREAT idea though, even a color-coded static map would be awesome

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I could probably do it quite easily in Flash if i had all the information
GREAT idea though, even a color-coded static map would be awesome

Kool...that would be sweet if you could....will include you in conversation as well .... THANKS :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register