• Thread starter a154james
  • Start date
  • Views 6,631
a154james

a154james

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,
I just got my J-Runner and my x360 ACE v4.1 and im trying to RGH my trinity console. I already connected the J-Runner to the nand and read the nand and have thag saved. I wired in the ACE chip and was going to write trinity files to it but i have no idea what files to write. I can only find timing files for the old V3 chips and even then JRunner pops out a “Xilinx not detected error”

These new V4.1 chips have very little info online and I’m just looking for some guidance on what to do here since this is my first RGH.

rynax

rynax

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
V4 OR 4.1 are cost cut down result, no programing, no file, you stuk with what it comes with.

Better buy v3 next time.

SirREDz

SirREDz

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,
I just got my J-Runner and my x360 ACE v4.1 and im trying to RGH my trinity console. I already connected the J-Runner to the nand and read the nand and have thag saved. I wired in the ACE chip and was going to write trinity files to it but i have no idea what files to write. I can only find timing files for the old V3 chips and even then JRunner pops out a “Xilinx not detected error”

These new V4.1 chips have very little info online and I’m just looking for some guidance on what to do here since this is my first RGH.

I also purchased and received my V4 (Cafe Version) and I can't find anything online about programming them. I am assuming them come with code for Corona as does the V3 (I have never used), but I would assume the V4 is programmed using the V3 files, it's just a different physical chip to reduce costs *and the related circuit changes required to support the new chip*. It would make sense to me that is why you and I can't find anything other then the new wiring points for them.

Ahhh that makes sense then, I just ordered a coolrunner since They were on amazon, thanks!

It might just be a matter of time for the V4 files to be released, or made public. Since my CPLD programmer cable broke, I can't program and test just yet.... Waiting on China Post :smile:

[-=SrZ=-]

a154james

a154james

Reaction score
Sin$
v4 is a clone of the stone chip
If that's the case is there any way to flash them with timing files for specific consoles or is it done a different way than through JRunner? Seems weird they sell them as "corona and trinity" and it doesn't work on a trinity/

I already have a coolrunner installed in my Trinity and it works fine, but I have some other consoles I'd like RGH'd and it would be nice to be able to use these chips I have laying around.

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems like the timing for trinity's is just garbage . We could figure out exact lengths etc. To get them booting more consistantly on trinity's but is about it. But why bother when we still have acev2,v3. Stone chips sucked back then and still suck now lol.
It's highly unlikely we would ever see timings for these chips . 15432 gave that up years are ago.

Last edited:
F

FSDADFSDFSFDS

Reaction score
Sin$
V4 OR 4.1 are cost cut down result, no programing, no file, you stuk with what it comes with.

Better buy v3 next time.
I don't know what I'm talking about but doesn't it have pins on the left side so you can program it though?
x360ace-v4.1-corona-install-diagram.jpg

F

FSDADFSDFSFDS

Reaction score
Sin$
Problem is we don't know what that chip is, and, x360ace/stone team have never released any files.
Oof, have they announced anything of when they're releasing it or has anyone tried contacting them about it? I can't find any contact emails or anything on their site.

Edit: Used WHOIS to get the registration information for their website and the email used to register it is: [email protected]

Last edited:
SirREDz

SirREDz

Reaction score
Sin$
I have Ace v4 and V4.1 and I am unable to program using nand-x, which programs CR3 lite minutes before no issue.

Hoping for some answers soon!

[-=SrZ=-]

BIGmafiaGAMING

BIGmafiaGAMING

Reaction score
Sin$
Post some pics. So far I haven't had a single issue with them and coronas.

Why the donor nand?
I guess I wrote a bad ecc to the console. I tried writing a nand from a console I did the same day that worked fine. The issue wasn’t in the ace. I put it on another console and booted in 1 glitch

Top Bottom
Login
Register