What's new

Discussion Modded Weapons, Items, Skill Pts, Money & More..

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Canned Coochie

Reaction score
Sin$
BORDERLANDS Modded Weapons & Items
XBOX 360 & XBOX ONE

Classes.png

If you're interested in Modded Weapons & Items..you came to the right place!
OR
Perhaps you just want some Money & Skill Points dropped for your character!
OR EVEN
Equip Slots & a Rose Rose Shield to hold more Guns!

I am also willing to help Boost Characters when have the available time to do so. I just ask that you have the Knoxx DLC..because Farming Craw' is the best way I know how so far.
Note: I take credit for most of the Modded Weapons & Items in my drop. However not all, some have obviously been acquired over the years. Yes you will receive the most known Stock Weapons that can "One Shot" anything, as well as many other Great Creations.

Most of the Loot is High Level 61-69
I will make exceptions to Custom Requests on Levels from time to time.
I suggest taking it as is, because if you're not Max Rank already, I am sure you plan to.

No I cannot Drop Inventory Slots but I can drop a Custom Shield to be sold over and over in any vendor to create more backpack space.
Please Follow The Rules Of This Section As Well As The Rules Of Se7ensins.

So are you're interested in some Loot?
If so, please Post your GT below along with what you're looking for. I will see your request and respond to you either here or on Xbox and let you know when I can assist.
Thanks!​
I'm wondering if you are still doing the service and if so can I negotiate what I need?

Gt: Dawphins
Thank you very much.

C

Canned Coochie

Reaction score
Sin$
Send me a message of what you want. I'm on the xbox1, handsome collection.
Okay, Well can I get the rose rose shield, a few modded weapons, cash, and skill points? If not I'll just take the rose rose.

pomarco

pomarco

Reaction score
Sin$
For BL1, I can only take you to a room filled with weapon crates and let you take your pick. I will have to invite you to my game to do that and you can do it as many times as needed.

If I try to go into my inventory while playing BL1, for some reason, it freezes on me every time and I have to re-start my xbox. So I cannot drop money or other weapons for you.

I am at the max level of BL1 though and you can pick what you want from about 16 weapon crates. Many of times, you'll get about 2-3 orange weapons that pop up from each visit.

I'll sign on a few times today. Message me and I'll see what I can do for you.

C

Canned Coochie

Reaction score
Sin$
For BL1, I can only take you to a room filled with weapon crates and let you take your pick. I will have to invite you to my game to do that and you can do it as many times as needed.

If I try to go into my inventory while playing BL1, for some reason, it freezes on me every time and I have to re-start my xbox. So I cannot drop money or other weapons for you.

I am at the max level of BL1 though and you can pick what you want from about 16 weapon crates. Many of times, you'll get about 2-3 orange weapons that pop up from each visit.

I'll sign on a few times today. Message me and I'll see what I can do for you.
Okay. What's the time where you live?

We can arrange an appointment.

pomarco

pomarco

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay. What's the time where you live?

We can arrange an appointment.

I live in Florida, so I'm on eastern time. There are a few things I have to do today, but I will sign on in a few minutes to see if you want to pick up some extra weapons and stuff in Tartarus Station.

C

Canned Coochie

Reaction score
Sin$
I live in Florida, so I'm on eastern time. There are a few things I have to do today, but I will sign on in a few minutes to see if you want to pick up some extra weapons and stuff in Tartarus Station.
Well, right now I am cleaning my house. Might as well let you do your task, and I'll just wait. Just message when you're free.

pomarco

pomarco

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, right now I am cleaning my house. Might as well let you do your task, and I'll just wait. Just message when you're free.

Ok, no problem. I'll be signing on later today anyhow.
Also, is the rose rose shield in borderlands 1 or 2?
If it's in BL2, I probably have it in one of my characters and can drop it for you later today. Only problem is that it's at OP8 level. Not sure if you are at that level or not. If you are at OP8, I can literally drop hundreds of items for you. Pick up and keep what you want, then sell the rest for tons of money!

Hit me up later.

C

Canned Coochie

Reaction score
Sin$
If it's in BL2, I probably have it in one of my characters and can drop it for you later today. Only problem is that it's at OP8 level. Not sure if you are at that level or not. If you are at OP8, I can literally drop hundreds of items for you. Pick up and keep what you want, then sell the rest for tons of money!

Hit me up later.
I'm not op8 yet, but I do have the season pass and I get to go to op8 that way. I'll just sell some and keep a couple for when I get op8 if that's okay with you.

Also what items do you mean? I have BL2 and I'll definitely be in touch for that.

T

ToTrillTayvious

Reaction score
Sin$

Hit me up later.
Hi man my xbox gamer tag is @KoolAidpapiiii can you drop for me

X

xPonTiacMadeDDG

Reaction score
Sin$
My GT is BLUECOBRA31 and i need levels and skill points

D

Diego canales

Reaction score
Sin$
Im wondering if I can get a mastercopy and some modded wealwea for bl2

T666

T666

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still going on? really just need some levels and loot. GT: Sherryane.

IlGRIMxREAPERlI

IlGRIMxREAPERlI

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I just need a boost to 72 for one character on BL2. It would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Gamertag: IlGRIMxREAPERlI
(It's capital I, then lower case L, vise versa at the end). Also my gamerpic is the same as my picture on here.

S

Storm_Shadow8452

Reaction score
Sin$
Gt: FierceShadow52
Just want a drop, I'll farm Crawmerax my self with those stock one shot weapons. As well as infinite shield and one for infinite backpack space.

T

TiNi TiMMy 3502

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you give some modded stuff for bl1 on xbox
Gt: TiNi TiMMy 3502

pomarco

pomarco

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, still going on today, 4-1-2019. Please be patient. I can only do so much at once.

People, please send me a message. I cannot keep up with all of the names here.
I will be online later this evening around 7 or 8 pm (eastern time). I leave my profile open so you can simply jump into my game. After dropping quite a few hundred OP8 weapons, shields, relics and grenades, I will wait for everyone to pick out what they want and I will do a hard reset and come back to level up whoever needs it. I will drop all OP8 items in the open area next to Dr. Patricia Tannis in Digistruct Peak, and I will not approach the door that opens.

Mo Jer
Xbox ONE
Handsome Collection ~ONLY~
*Does not work with 360, and I no longer have a 360 console.

Can you give some modded stuff for bl1 on xbox
Gt: TiNi TiMMy 3502

I have Xbox1, not the 360. I do not think they are compatible with each-other for joining games.
Also, I do not have any modded weapons for BL1. What I can do though is have you join my game when I am in Tartarus Station and have you go through a room full of about 18 weapon crates and pick out whatever you like. They're all top level BL1 items. I can do that about 5 times so you can pick out all kinds of good stuff. There are normally about 1-3 legendary weapons in the crates during each gameplay.

Again, either send me a message or find me once I'm signed onto xbox1.

Last edited:
pomarco

pomarco

Reaction score
Sin$
>>> I can also drop all of the items that I use to rocket jump as a gunzerker, so you can practice and start jumping yourself once you reach OP8.

*Please do not offer to send me any money or ask for my paypal info. I will delete your request. I do all BL2 drops and leveling for free.

*I do not have modded weapons. Only origial OP8 stuff.

*I do not have master copies. At least, I don't think so...

Jessyskullkid

Jessyskullkid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, still going on today, 4-1-2019. Please be patient. I can only do so much at once.

People, please send me a message. I cannot keep up with all of the names here.
I will be online later this evening around 7 or 8 pm (eastern time). I leave my profile open so you can simply jump into my game. After dropping quite a few hundred OP8 weapons, shields, relics and grenades, I will wait for everyone to pick out what they want and I will do a hard reset and come back to level up whoever needs it. I will drop all OP8 items in the open area next to Dr. Patricia Tannis in Digistruct Peak, and I will not approach the door that opens.

Mo Jer
Xbox ONE
Handsome Collection ~ONLY~
*Does not work with 360, and I no longer have a 360 console.

I have Xbox1, not the 360. I do not think they are compatible with each-other for joining games.
Also, I do not have any modded weapons for BL1. What I can do though is have you join my game when I am in Tartarus Station and have you go through a room full of about 18 weapon crates and pick out whatever you like. They're all top level BL1 items. I can do that about 5 times so you can pick out all kinds of good stuff. There are normally about 1-3 legendary weapons in the crates during each gameplay.

Again, either send me a message or find me once I'm signed onto xbox1.
I just wanted to clarify that BL1 is BC on Xbox One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register