X1 & 360 Modded Weapons, Items, Skill Pts, Money & More..

Discussion in 'Borderlands' started by JayHull, Jan 19, 2015 with 441 replies and 26,121 views.

1. Jhoemil De Leon

Jhoemil De Leon Newbie

Ratings:
    My GT is : FierceShadow52 and I play on XB1. I'll like any gear or weapons for Roland level 22 (You can drop lvl 69 gear) and hopefully the rest of the characters once I start playing with them. God bless you.

2. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Newbie

Ratings:
    Can you please help me out with some cash I don't need a lot just a little !! GT: xxMKILLAAxx

3. OP
    JayHull

JayHull Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece

Ratings:
    I can help you this time next week
    I am out of town .

4. nb1610

nb1610 Newbie

Ratings:
    I would love a boost, omega shield & maybe modded weapons whenever someone can, please & thanks :smile:

GT is R33PerKussion X1

5. OP
    JayHull

JayHull Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece

Ratings:
    I'll be around this weekend.

6. nb1610

nb1610 Newbie

Ratings:
    Thats great! I will be about aswell :smile: I'm UK time but will be on whenever you're free. Thank you.

7. ReZoTre

ReZoTre Newbie

Ratings:
    My Gt is "Reset My Stats1" I'd love an omega shield for unlimited back pack space and if a weapon drop is possible I'd love that also

8. SpiciiBoii

SpiciiBoii Newbie

Ratings:
    My gt is : Weed Sheep

I would really like modded gear and max rank thats all

9. iTz Gqxy OG

iTz Gqxy OG

Ratings:
    GT is Gaz 0G (O is a Zero), would like modded weapons and infinite backpack space thanks I'm on xb1

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  10. Jhoemil De Leon

Jhoemil De Leon Newbie

Ratings:
    Don't forget about me lol. Will you have time to help me too? GT: FierceShadow52.

11. OoOoHhHhLoRdie

OoOoHhHhLoRdie Newbie

Ratings:
    My GT is: o0o0oHhH LoRdie and I need the item that can be sold over and over for more backpack space and if you could drop me a couple or just 1 modded weapon that would be nice. Thanks in advance

12. JxDyas

JxDyas Newbie

Ratings:
    Inv my name is JxDyas123 :speechless:box one

13. Floofe

Floofe Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi, my gamertag is Floofe and I'm super low on cash. Please invite me and give me a money drop and all weapons if you're not busy at the moment. Thanks. I'm communication banned so I can't talk but I can play with you :muted:

14. Perwac

Perwac Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi,
    I am very interested in modded items like the shield for unlimited backpack and weapons.
    my GT is P3RWAC

Thanks in advance

15. wristyy

wristyy Newbie

Ratings:
    do you think you can get to me as soon as possible?

GT : Replay Less

16. S1rSpanktastic

S1rSpanktastic Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi there, I'm interested in the custom shield that will give me spaces. Name is my tag here. S1rSpanktastic

17. Beardyman

Beardyman With that heroic look. Lifetime

Ratings:
    Does this prevent you from earning achievements?

18. Zak slinger

Zak slinger Newbie

Ratings:
    GT: Zakanoury

Just looking for a strong shield so I can deal with craw... I’ve been attempting him for a week now -.-

19. LostSmilez

LostSmilez Newbie

Ratings:
    Simple request modded sniper (if there is one) and/or Modded Pistol <--- the oneshot guns and thats all we can even dup if u have extra. reason i want is my old xbox account i didnt have mods and had every character MAX beside mech girl and dont want to put all that effort in again if you can help me would really like them items. My lvl is 24 but the weapons i am asking for are the ones that are missing pieces and any lvl can have.

GT-LostSmilez

20. TodB12

TodB12 Newbie

Ratings:
    I would like a really good shield and a really nice rocket launcher I leveled up a couple characters to max on Xbox 360. I am now starting over on Xbox one and playing with my wife we are currently at level 18 but if you give me max level weapons I will save them for later the same with a shield. I will be on line Monday night November 6 If you’re available or we will figure out another time My gamer tag is HARLEY BADAZZ THANKS.