• Thread starter RyanMoloney
  • Start date
  • Views 2,102
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RyanMoloney

Reaction score
Hi i was woundering if anyone could help me im trying to delete my updates but the blade with the suggestion to delte updates wont come up??? does anyone know why? or maybe im just not doing it right. im going on system settings and memory and doing the button press, is this the right way or can you just not do it anymore or something?

xbh1h2

xbh1h2

Getting There
Reaction score
If your talking about clearing your cache all you have to do is press y on your hard drive and press clear cache. Not hard.

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did I know someone was going to ask that question? But yeah, what xbh said is right. If you were doing the combo at the right screen then you should have seen the option.

M

masterx02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when i hit y on my hard drive i dont have to do anything, it just shows clear cache as an option. I dont have a jasper either. It did this after the newest update

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
masterx02 said:
when i hit y on my hard drive i dont have to do anything, it just shows clear cache as an option. I dont have a jasper either. It did this after the newest update
That's something that they changed after the update. If you are trying to get rid of your updates then just clear your cache. When you do that all your updates for all your games will go away.

evofire

evofire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they removed XX LB RB XX lol everyone knows it so why would they keep it as a cheat code lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom