What's new

x PyRo Gh0sTz x All Type Boosting Server (24/7) (Admins & VIP's Needed)

• Thread starter Carlos Gonzalez
  • Start date
  • Views 5,411
C

Carlos Gonzalez

Reaction score
I ( xPyRo Gh0sTz x) am hosting a all type boosting lobby and YOU MUST READ THE SERVER DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY!!! YOU MUST HAVE A MIC AND MUST BE SERIOUS ABOUT BOOSTING OR IF YOU **** UP YOU WILL GET KICKED/BANNED FROM MY SERVER!!!! if you want to be admin and /or VIP you must make a donations of at least 1600 Microsoft Points Code I do Not Do Paypal. And Must Message Me Before Joining So I can invite you to the party. and remember If I Pay For It, You Play By MY RULES!!! if you dont then i will get rid of you period. ALso If You have any questions then messege me. I Also only need 7 players!!!

N

2k Dragon

Reaction score
can i join gt fear x piggy pretty lame i know

N

2k Dragon

Reaction score
4 some reason every time i put in ur gt it says it doesnt exist

M

MarkEdge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a space between the first and second letter in his name, which he did not put in his post.
x PyRo Gh0sTz x

C

Carlos Gonzalez

Reaction score
There is a space between the first and second letter in his name, which he did not put in his post.
x PyRo Gh0sTz x
No One Was ASking you its says in the title? can you read?

M

MarkEdge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy had problems with your GT, i just restated it.

L

Liberation

Tide Pod Challenger 2k18
Reaction score
Hey I will admin if you would like. I'm usually on every day. Just shoot me a Friend Request: Liberation 7s

C

Carlos Gonzalez

Reaction score
Hey I will admin if you would like. I'm usually on every day. Just shoot me a Friend Request: Liberation 7s
ill make you an admin if you give me 1600 Micro point code

Top Bottom