ENViiEv5
lllVenomllll- please note it not an I it an L=l

Lieutenants:
Biggdaddy1990876
PlayfulBanna

Representatives:

(0) people in this slot.

Social Club Rules:
Whenever you join our crew, I prefer that you guys log back into your social club account, and rename your profile the same as your gamertag. It more easy for me to identify who you are and promote the players online by seeing thier gamertag clearly on my end.

Party Chat Rules:
Must be polite and respectful to our crew members in the party. Which include no sexual harrassment and no swearing period. Be more considerate of others and always stay sharp. Also if you don't have a mic, please join the party so you can hear your leadership and follow his command to strike against the player.

Report rules:
If any 1 of my members have done something disrespectful toward you outside of the party group such as sending you harrassment message and insult for no reason at all, please don't hesitate to take pictures as evidence and send them to me, I will review those report with picture and speak to that person in private before I furthermore investigate the problem between the two of you. However if things become a bit more serious that gonna cause distraction for our crew, I will either have to set up a hearing to hear both of y'all cases and decided what punishment for appropriate action to take. However I do not accept rasicm comment, if any 1 of my crew ever dare cross that line to be rascit toward others or toward me, it an automatic ban from the crew period. We will not carry that stuff on our shoulders anywhere near in our crew period.
However before you report to me about any situation, you need to remind yourself to have photo evidence or video evidence to show that 1 of our crew members are harrassing you in such a unfair way to make you feel like you're unfit for our crew. It a must before I can take any further action against that player. Please do not come to me and ask me to ban the player without those evidence period. Also please note, I will be asking this player to have evidence as well to explain his or her side of the story for harrassment that may be use against you.

Online rules:
All crews members that are in our X Military Operation, must be following the person that has a higher crew rank than you. The higher rank will most likely register themselves as a MC President, or CEO President to run the lobby. Any crew that are low on crew ranks must join either 1 of their MC or CEO to earn bonus commission, get paid for missions and vip work such as taking down other players that has a bounty on their heads as well. If 1 or more of our crew has a bounty placed on their head, we are all order to proceed and protect our crew to safety no matter what hit us, we must fight back. However it best to place our crew in a heavy vehicle for better protection while being placed with a bounty on his or her head from other victims. Having a bounty on your head describe that you are a target for pissing other players off or car jacking cars off the street from regular peds as well.

How to identify crew ranks:
All crew players must press start when you're in free roam to view online players, while viewing online players in your session, look for your crew that has a crew tag right next to thier gamertag (WWII) if you see the tag, look below thier GTA Profile to see what rank they are in for the crew. For example if I'm in your session, you will press start to go to online, click players, and find my gamertag, it will reveal my GTA V profile that show you my GTA ranks, skills, and vehicle access, but then down below to the bottom right hand corner it will show you my crew rank that says (Field Marshall) which means I'm the highest official crew ranking of the crew itself that went past LVL 91-100. My GTA ranks has nothing to do with crew ranks. That entirely separate from those two. So again if you're not a Field Marshall, you will have to check what rank you're in for this crew before you can assign yourself with an assignment to do. However please take a look at the rank titles on the next paragraph.

Crew Rank Title:

Private 1-10 assign to plant bombs

Corporal 11-20 assign to patrol the area

Sergeant 21-30 assign to lead up to 4 ppl

Warrant Officer 31-40 assign to protect

Officer Cadet 41-50 assign to heavy vehicles

Captain 51-60 assign to fly, and teleport yacht ships all over the map area where crew members can transport close to other victims to get the job done.

Commandant 61-70 Assign to all activities such as assignment deliveries.

Lieutenant 71-80 Assign to lead up to 8 ppl

Colonel 81-90 Assign to all activities such as vehicle deliveries and provide health pack and armor for all members that are in a gun fight with our crew.

Field Marshal 91-100 Assign to all activities and can lead up to 20 ppl and will provide heavy vehicle for those who can't afford. We are a family member no matter what to provide transportation for players who are in need for a gun fight and a lot of back ups is necessary. However a Field Marshal is the most highest official of all that will demand an attention to order all strikes on other players, which will halt all activities and require every members to enter the base for Jets and and many more to take down the entire session hand to hand combat fights.

Last edited:
AborlyBranch51

AborlyBranch51

Reaction score
Sin$
Interested! How many active memebers you got?
So far we have 16 active members that are still enrolled with our crew. You are welcome to join at any time. Please note, venom will be in charge most of the time to do the hiring and if he doesn't reply fast enough, you can contact me and I will hired you right on the spot to join our crew. However when you join, you will be doing alot of practice to kill other players to improve your skills for better protection and good survival instinct.....

AborlyBranch51

AborlyBranch51

Reaction score
Sin$
Attention for all, I will be adding a update for dress code and vehicle types to use on the road. Which means picture will be uploaded here for players to see what to wear. Also if some of you guys would like to add some ideas to the dress code and vehicle you may do so by uploading them here for suggestions ok...

Top Bottom
Login
Register