wxRipper on Windows 7 64-bit finally

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by LibertyNow, Feb 17, 2010 with 3 replies and 17,007 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LibertyNow

LibertyNow Newbie

Ratings:
    Alright, I'm quite new to this site and I'm somewhat worried I'll get banned for posting this (forum rules with tutorials scared me a bit hah!). I am trying to help out people on a 64-bit operating system so I hope that justifies this post.

Alright, as many of you know wxRipper is a 32-bit program and it does not work on 64-bit operating systems (at least not with Windows 7) because it cannot control your disc drive to tell it to stop or spin or anything. Well I was extremely frustrated trying to find appropriate materials to get things done until I found this site:

Tool: Here is wxRipper that works on Windows 7 x64 and source code - Club MyCE

The genius on that site managed to create a Windows 7 64-bit compatible version of wxRipper. Make sure to go down to his second post, as pictured here:
    [​IMG]

I'm not really sure what he did, but he corrected some element of the ripper and posted the link in his second post.

So far with my use of the program I keep getting a Cycle Redundancy Error with all of the Copy files, but I'm not sure why (I'm still new to this whole process). So if someone with experience could test the program and ensure that it works correctly (verifying that I am doing something wrong and not the 64-bit software) that would be great.

I hope this helps some people out!

--LibertyNow--

2. offica1 g33k

offica1 g33k Getting There

Ratings:
    um, yea im sure this will help some people, but this is the wrong section.

3. OP
    LibertyNow

LibertyNow Newbie

Ratings:
    ah cool, thanks for lettin' me know. can we get a moderator to move this to the correct thread then please? wherever it is most helpful, i just wanna prevent people from getting the headache i had searching for the software.

4. MadLittleMods

MadLittleMods Enthusiast

Ratings: