What's new

WaW [WWII/XB1] Zooted Competitive Gaming

KittenMilkshake

KittenMilkshake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ZOOTED
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who are we?

We are a small open minded group of friends who would start to play competitively in Call of Duty WW2. We both have played since Cod 4 and every game on Cod WWII we play, we are top two on the winning board and we win the game. I started to think I have the talent to start my own group and compete so I’m here.

Hopefully I’m aiming for 4 teams of 6 but will most likely get only 2 squads which is still good enough. We take Cod seriously. We are not an Military RP group we just play really hard. Be yourself but play your absolute best.

Roles

Slayer - The main purpose of the Slayer is to kill the other team. To provide support so Objective and various other players can advance and regroup in the map in order to work as team

Anchor - This player is to stay in one spot and protect it. Essentially Slayer but not mobile. Others would call this camping or tactically sitting.

Objective - In order to play objective you have to be quick and take risks. Objective players are usually equipped with a smoke grenade and a suppressed SMG. Their mission is to secure flags, plant bombs, stealthy fully flank the enemy etc. Objectives are paired up with a Slayer and will be partners while in this clan.

Support - These are the player that watch your back or a certain point. Example: You are occupying a hard point and there is a door behind your team holding the HP. Support will protect the door and make sure the team is not snuck up on or ambushed unexpectedly The Support role requires S-Mines and Armored or Mountain Division. Weapon must be fully automatic.

Info

Slayers are most often equipped with mid range rifles. The most preferred for this is M1941, M1 Garand, STG44, FG42, BAR, SVT-40 or Gewehr 43. Essentially any Infantry based weaponry.

Attachments are up to the slayer except grip. Every slayer must have a grip.

The best basic trainings for slayer is Hustle, Primed and Forage. Not mandatory however

Anchor would best be described as an LMG gunner. Often sitting behind cover only revealing their head with they LMG bipod mounted watching a flag, bomb, etc. Anchor is closely supported with Slayer and Support. S-Mines are a requirement.

Objectives are quick and silent. Highly recommended PPSH with grip and advanced rifling as well as hustle and smoke grenade. This is what I run and I usually get 30+ kills a game with at least a 2 k/d ratio. However Any submachine gun is accepted. However no attachments but highly suggested you use Hustle of Flanker.

Support uses mainly LMGs and Assault Rifles. However if you are skilled enough you can use any weapon in the game that makes your role moreefficient. Support has no requirements except to follow precise orders and guard/watch certain areas.

For a team of 6 it will contain: Anchor, Anchor, Objective, Objective and Slayer

Each player must be able to successfully and both skillfully maintain and be able to be one of the 4 positions in the occasion of someone being eliminated.

If you are noted and monitored as a person who quick scopes we will watch your games and if you are good enough we could trust it in comp. Show us you're good at quick scoping when we play casual and we can see.

Communication is key. If you see a guy headed towards your teammate say something. It could save his and your life. We need to know exactly where or approximately our enemies are to be most accurate.

Quickness is how I play so well. I check my vital corners. By "vital" I mean that if I am being shot from there and I can't turn on the person and kill him. Quick peaks around and area and always be mobile. Walk with you sights aimed down and sweep corner to corner. You see two people in front of you and one of them is turning at you, you turn at the one most likely to kill you and shoot him. You gotta think smart. You gotta play hard. You gotta focus

Rules of Zooted

• You must be 16 years of age or older to be a part of Zooted.
  • You must be at least first prestige to join.
  • You must have a mic.
  • You must have a discord and be active at least twice a week
  • You must attend scheduled meetings. If you cannot it will be repeated in PM after.
  • You must not mic spam or be obnoxious.
  • You can not be high during game battles.
  • We refer to each other by our first names.
  • You will have to handle us giving you a hard time
  • Do not cry or whine.
  • You must do what others in rank command you to do.
  • Violations of these rules 2 will be a suspension. 3 times is a permanent ban.
Here is out permanent discord link: https://discord.gg/UGz6SvA
In order to join our clan please join us at discord. If you do not have the app on your phone you can use discord on your pc too! Xbox one even has a demo out!

Below is my personal and clan gamertag:

Personal Account: KittenMilkshake

Clantag: ZootedLazer

If you wish to message me please message my personal gamer tag.

Thank you.

Last edited:
KittenMilkshake

KittenMilkshake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump. We are still looking for members. Name of clan might be changed.
JOIN THE DISCORD!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom