What's new

WWII Online Emblem Viewer

Tustin

Tustin

Keto Friendly!
Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I made this little site after taking a look at the emblem editor for Call of Duty WWII. I noticed that the API has no authentication on other user's emblem data, so I made this site so you can search for a user on either PSN or XBL and see their emblems. The emblem renderer was taken directly from the editor itself so there shouldn't be any errors with showing any emblems. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get Steam to work, but I imagine that's because they only just got an emblem editor on PC; it might not have been included on the website yet.

The website is entirely client-side based and is open source. There's some janky stuff I had to do (mainly due to CORS) so it could be done completely in JS. However if you see something dumb in the code that can be improved, feel free to submit a PR.

Code: [Click here to view this link]

WWII Emblem Viewer
8dgQJzo.png

Side note: In case you're curious, I did get emblem copying/stealing to work, but I didn't include it in the website. It was brought to my attention that something like this could harm emblem tutorial makers on YouTube and I didn't want to be responsible for that. If in the future Sledgehammer adds the ability to share emblems on the game then maybe I'll add it to the site.

Razor sean

Razor sean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some broken website, I went on the website on my phone and after typing the name in it just won't let me search..

Tustin

Tustin

Keto Friendly!
Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Some broken website, I went on the website on my phone and after typing the name in it just won't let me search..
Probably depends on what browser you use. The search button is a dropdown button that utilizes the Bootstrap Javascript library. Although that should work on any browser from this decade. Unless you mean when you started searching nothing showed up. I can't really do anything about this because I had to use a workaround to get the emblem data from the COD website. I'll see if I can figure out a better solution for it.

Razor sean

Razor sean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably depends on what browser you use. The search button is a dropdown button that utilizes the Bootstrap Javascript library. Although that should work on any browser from this decade. Unless you mean when you started searching nothing showed up. I can't really do anything about this because I had to use a workaround to get the emblem data from the COD website. I'll see if I can figure out a better solution for it.
Nah mate I actually tried both on my phones browser (Samsung browser) and Chrome and after I type a username in pressing enter on the keyboard does nothing. But yes the drop down menu to select PSN/XBL works.

Tustin

Tustin

Keto Friendly!
Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah mate I actually tried both on my phones browser (Samsung browser) and Chrome and after I type a username in pressing enter on the keyboard does nothing. But yes the drop down menu to select PSN/XBL works.
Ah okay, yeah I don't have the enter key set to do anything. I'll probably make it so it just searches PSN by default or something when you press it.

Draven_XHP

Draven_XHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tustin how about the ability to upload custom images?

And are you still active on ngu?

Top Bottom
Login
Register