Patched WW2 SKIP 1 PRESTIGE GLITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rushz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Step 1: Be rank 55 ready to prestige then head over to the headquarters Step 2: Enter prestige. While the prestige rewards are being shown (such as create new class slot, keep your progress) press X once. Then the banner asking you if you want to prestige should pop up at the bottom of your screen. Step 3: Let it all play through , wait until it kicks you out of that prestige menu and the flag with the prestige emblem goes around your head . Then walk over to the general and press square to talk to the general. Press X again to prestige. Now you have skipped a prestige.

Last edited:
Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This seems interesting to say the least. Too bad I'm only rank 35... Can't test it out.
Does it work after signing out and signing back in?

-asbin does it stick. Or is it solely visual

ItsBurn

ItsBurn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If this works on xbox it may just bring me back to the game.

Vagaddict

Vagaddict

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If this works bruhh I am almost lvl 55
48/49 right now

So need to grind this afternoon to see if this works

So if you do this the first time maybe it should work the second time 2

RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
If this works bruhh I am almost lvl 55
48/49 right now

So need to grind this afternoon to see if this works

So if you do this the first time maybe it should work the second time 2
Can you check yet?

Second time wouldn’t work as I’m guessing it’s still picking up that your level 55 as it haven’t fully finished the prestige, So it pops up with the option ready to do it again but can’t get it up after as it now knows that your level 1 if this makes sense.

Mobfather Repair

Mobfather Repair

Console Technician
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems to work with divisions as well

Rubbers

Rubbers

Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you check yet?

Second time wouldn’t work as I’m guessing it’s still picking up that your level 55 as it haven’t fully finished the prestige, So it pops up with the option ready to do it again but can’t get it up after as it now knows that your level 1 if this makes sense.
Works once from what it seems.

R

Rushz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This still works but would recommend doing the glitch then reaching level 55 and entering prestige normally

This glitch makes the prestige stick and yes you can do it every time you hit level 55

Done this glitch yesterday the prestige stuck. Played a couple of games to make sure

Vagaddict

Vagaddict

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you check yet?

Na bruhh i wanted 2 but psn has suspended my account for a week that’s so ridiculous someone reported a message there is nothing special in it en they still suspend my account it’s my second account damnnn

Rubbers

Rubbers

Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Na bruhh i wanted 2 but psn has suspended my account for a week that’s so ridiculous someone reported a message there is nothing special in it en they still suspend my account it’s my second account damnnn
Stop drama and that wouldn't happen that's why I stay in party and don't message anyone and just play.

Foefinator

Foefinator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It works on Xbox too, my friend told my about the glitch yesterday, sayin that he skipped 1 prestige but he doesn‘t really knew how...

daeliteninjah

daeliteninjah

Reaction score
Sin$
Tried this yesterday on my xbox one. did not work.

When i pressed (X) nothing happend

Vacro

Vacro

Jinx
10th Anniversary A Milli Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to try this when I'm level 55. I'm level 37 right now.. Cya in a few days with a follow up on if this still works or not.
(Im On Xbox One BTW)

T

ToxicJuggalo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How long does it take to kick you out of the prestige menu?

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m level 51 right now. Haven’t been playing much but I may jump in to try this. I am on Xbox One.

Vagaddict

Vagaddict

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hoping iTs still Working when i get home i can grind a few levels and use this on this could bring me up a dubble prestige that would be prestige 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register