What's new

Discovery WW2 Headquarters zombie menu stack!

morgzy02

morgzy02

Reaction score
Sin$
So i was messing around with some stacks and have seen a thread wit the scorestreak training UI Stack and that goes away after 10 seconds but i decided to try that method with the zombie one and it stays there forever until you press A on it or B you can also sort of overstack the message lets get into how to do it now

-Method

So what you need to do is go into HQ and head into the underground zombie tunnel when you reach that Hold X or Square depends if your on PS4/XB1
Then as soon as it reaches the full bar while holding X or Square Press the menu button and it should stack the message over the menu also
not sure if it works on PS4 but you PS4 Dudes can try it now onto how to overstack it!

so to overstack you need to go across to social and join anyone a friend or recent THEY HAVE TO BE IN HQ so join them then you have it stacked while the messages is still up there you can leave that party that your in i have only got this far if anyone can find out anything else this would be amazing

Hope we can get some beast glitches done with this thank you!

morgzy02

morgzy02

Reaction score
Sin$
also i was wondering if we could use the a to accept as maybe an unlock thingy so to unlock a variant just thinking

Top Bottom
Login
Register