Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it have unlocks an ****?
On multiplayer camos and challenges calling cards will be the only things unlocked. I don't know if you will still have access to any other items you earned via supply drops since the account I duped to was blank.

Honorkush

Honorkush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Corrections for the unclear video

1• when you do the visual stick and go to setting and remove ur internet reconnect it and press the guide button and go to the high level acc and it will put u back to main menu then press it again and press low level

2• for finall but don't close your application just sign out of the high level acc (the account which y duped to the current acc)

No correction is needed this tut works fine

Honorkush

Honorkush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On multiplayer camos and challenges calling cards will be the only things unlocked. I don't know if you will still have access to any other items you earned via supply drops since the account I duped to was blank.

Correct no supply drop items stick unfortunetly 
But some bits were unclear in the vid

Oo my bad the vid i see what your saying

M

Miss Ovechkin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have done this well over 15x i get the account to duo successfully. all the stats dupe, classes, calling card, emblem, everything gets duplicated. I have tried going to scorestreak tower and right as it loads unplugging and plugging my ethernet back in. I have tried right when it loads up just going offline/online through network settings. I have gone into a TDM, got 1 kill, left the game. I have tried closing the application after this and i have tried logging out of the main account (the one i duplicated). I have tried so many ways, i have no issues duping, loading up, connecting or anything.

I JUST CANT GET THE LEVEL TO STICK!!! it will stay leveled up (level 95) on the dummy account. I have a video on the dummy account RelatingCanoe81 that shows the dummy account successfully having the dupe stats, going into a game getting 1kill, getting xp then leaving. please look that activity feed and tell me what I am doing wrong.

HELP PLEASE. it won't stay

Moltendingdong

Moltendingdong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have done this well over 15x i get the account to duo successfully. all the stats dupe, classes, calling card, emblem, everything gets duplicated. I have tried going to scorestreak tower and right as it loads unplugging and plugging my ethernet back in. I have tried right when it loads up just going offline/online through network settings. I have gone into a TDM, got 1 kill, left the game. I have tried closing the application after this and i have tried logging out of the main account (the one i duplicated). I have tried so many ways, i have no issues duping, loading up, connecting or anything.

I JUST CANT GET THE LEVEL TO STICK!!! it will stay leveled up (level 95) on the dummy account. I have a video on the dummy account RelatingCanoe81 that shows the dummy account successfully having the dupe stats, going into a game getting 1kill, getting xp then leaving. please look that activity feed and tell me what I am doing wrong.

When you do every step don't close app just sing out of the main account not dummy

M

Miss Ovechkin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you do every step don't close app just sing out of the main account not dummy

maybe i wasn't very clear sorry. I did sign out of the main account, the one being duplicated, the original. I have tried all those methods. I just can't seem to get it to stay. hm

D

DeepBlackJr 3rd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Play the whole game

Cotton Candy

Cotton Candy

Bati
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
everytime i go offline then online and sign into the account i get an error " server rejected our connection request"

Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Correct no supply drop items stick unfortunetly 

Oo my bad the vid i see what your saying
This. Only what was on the account sticks. No supply drop items, weapon variants, etc will be transferred.

Cotton Candy

Cotton Candy

Bati
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
This. Only what was on the account sticks. No supply drop items, weapon variants, etc will be transferred.
think you can help me? right after i go offline then online and try to sign into the main account it doesnt show the ww2 logo and once i login on the account i want the rank on and load it i get server rejected

B

Bufferingg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Did you get a fix?

R

Ricky_15

Reaction score
Sin$
can anyone confirm to me :
if i dupe my account to my brothers account, i know my gun variants, calling cards , credits don't transfer, but will he lose HIS variants or stuff that he has earned through supply drops?

K

kaderuk

Reaction score
Sin$
its works confirmed. if you get the server reject request, select A, and go back to the cod front menu, press the back button and log into the main acc. then selct back button again and log into the dup account. follow the steps as in the tutorial above from there. if you vet the rejected you just need to repeat the log in again

M

Mariel12345

Reaction score
Sin$
if i dupe my account to my brothers account, i know my gun variants, calling cards , credits don't transfer, but will he lose HIS variants or stuff that he has earned through supply drops?
YES HIS STUff bien gone

Honorkush

Honorkush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I dont think he will lose his stuff hes allready earned i think you just dont get items that are on the account your duping from 
YES HIS STUff bien gone

I dont think what you are saying is true

Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think he will lose his stuff hes allready earned i think you just dont get items that are on the account your duping from 

I dont think what you are saying is true
Account will usually keep 100 percent of the items it currently had/has. On rare occasion some items do get lost in the process but not everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register