Wunderwaffe glitch?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Nazi Zombies' started by UK HOPPA, Jul 22, 2009 with 12 replies and 8,045 views.

1. UK HOPPA

UK HOPPA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Anybody know the glitch to get more than one waffle? Seen a few videos on utube but no real tutorials :frown:

2. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    Have one guy get the wunderwaffe. Have another guy get it. Done.

3. thatguyyouknow

thatguyyouknow Enthusiast

Ratings:
    have the person with the wunderwaffe downed when you get box and it tricks game into thinking theres no wunderwaffe in the game:tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  4. XboxMySocks

Ratings:
    You don't even need to do that. You can normally have more than one wunderwaffe in the game. I've personally pulled one from the box and then had one of my mates pull another the spin after.

5. thatguyyouknow

thatguyyouknow Enthusiast

Ratings:
    wow extra lucky eh?

6. Comrade

Comrade Crusty Old Dude Retired

Ratings:
    wow this game has problems
    every thing they make has glitch in it

7. sizzurp94

sizzurp94 Getting There

Ratings:
    can u have more then one flame thrower a game?

8. MasterclassUK

MasterclassUK Chickenlover

Ratings:
    What happened to me was my mate used the box, got the wunderwaffe.. then i used the box straight after and it always seem to give me one aswell.

Worked quite a few times
    Hope this helps
    -masterclass

9. OP
    UK HOPPA

UK HOPPA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    nah, it dont work like that man. Ive seen a vid on utube and 4 people were pulling waffles every time. The tut i watched said for each player to see and let the waffle go back into the box without picking it up. after each player has done it you can pick it up wen u next see it, and then the rest of the players can do the same. but its a lie, it dont work :frown:
    its either a glicth to get it going, or a mod thats kept a secret, not luck and it doesnt just happen.

heres the vid i found [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCvhjyUpKX0&annotation_id=annotation_156835&feature=iv]YouTube - First Tutorial on How To Get Two Or More Wunderwaffes by VvV Matthew VvV[/ame]

safe
    Hopp

edit :
    we also done this with 2 people, and both had evey gun back out of the box, even kept the colts we only ever seen 1 waffle and the box was always empty:frown:

The glitch were u said u have to be down dont work on shi no numa, it used to work on verruct for the flamethrower not sure if its been patched.

10. XboxMySocks

Ratings:
    It certainly does work like that, we've both had it occur.

11. Cameron

Cameron Audiophile

Ratings:
    Yeah. One time me and three other people had flamethrowers. And two of them had ray guns. lol

12. xElectricFuzzyx

xElectricFuzzyx Newbie

Ratings:
    I always hear people say, just down somebody and hit the box which sounds like it works but never tried it myself, the game has glitched though where 2 people in my game just got 2 wunderwaffes, i have no idea how:tongue:

13. OP
    UK HOPPA

UK HOPPA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Tried that method like another 50 times and only ever see 1 waffle :frown: