• Views 347
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

-Turbo07-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
in past month or so about 3 times ill be on my computer and all of the sudden it will go to this blue screen with a bunch of white writing. and it doesnt give me time to read it.
but i think i remember reading it like saying something about, "your your is shutting down to protect ur computer" or something like tht idk.
it just happened like 5 mins ago.
anybody have any idea wtf it is?

next time it happened ill try to take a picture of it.

Nightcast

Nightcast

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What kind of computer do you have?
It could be a **** load of things.

Nightcast

Nightcast

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So your not overclocking.

Get a picture of it next time or Where is says in this pic"page_fault in nonpages area" thats all we need.
bsod.gif

Psycho Homer

Psycho Homer

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Nightcast said:
So your not overclocking.

Get a picture of it next time or Where is says in this pic"page_fault in nonpages area" thats all we need.
bsod.gif
I think it was obvious in the beginning that he was not overclocking. Just run CCleaner.

H

Head Tax

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
So is it working or what? I know this may sound stupid but a lot of problems are solved by taking the battery out of a laptop so maybe if you just have it turned on and then pull the plug on your comp. Probably a stupid idea but just thought I'd say. Also in the very unlikely event that you do try this I take no responsibility for any trouble you might get in.

T

-Turbo07-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, its working everytime it does the blue screen thing, it just restarts my computer. Ill try it before i go to bed. thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register