• Thread starter Go Outside Nerd
  • Start date
  • Views 577
G

Go Outside Nerd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
when i get a full party in wingman or a 5 man gametype i get everyones ips i start the game i wait 10/15 seconds i put it down and then after about 2 minutes after putting it down we get a game but im not host, this happens everytime. Ive read other problems and it seems most ppls problem is getting matched up with the firewall on high, thats not the case here i wont get a game till i put it on med. but i wont get host.

any help is appreciated

P

PaV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
same with me but i think it is because of the update, although i had this problem before the update aswell :S

H

Happy Apple

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bridging isn't cheating. Someone has to be host, might as well be him.

G

Go Outside Nerd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
KranK said:
How about you stop cheating.......

How about u stop posting in the bridging thread if you have nothing to offer. Or go watch house because you are too poor to have hbo or other premium channels.

C

Cole Goodyear

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Go Outside Nerd said:
How about u stop posting in the bridging thread if you have nothing to offer. Or go watch house because you are too poor to have hbo or other premium channels.

Yo dude that's uncalled for. Krank is one of our most highly regarded members in this section... He's been here forever and has been a great help to the site. For a n00b to the site to call out a senior member like that is complete BS.

G

Go Outside Nerd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Coletrain get off the internet honestly. Sorry i judge people by the content of their words and not their post count. Ill post more so i can e-insult ppl like KranK, should i capitalize the last letter in my name too? will it give me e-respect?
For someone who helps out alot krank has some pretty off topic posts.

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Go Outside Nerd said:
Coletrain get off the internet honestly. Sorry i judge people by the content of their words and not their post count. Ill post more so i can e-insult ppl like KranK, should i capitalize the last letter in my name too? will it give me e-respect?

Your pretty new here, dont make yourself look like an ***.

-Request close?

C

Cole Goodyear

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Go Outside Nerd said:

Don't be jealous my e-penis is bigger than yours

Astral I 420 I

TZK AstraL 420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No mine.

But when you try to bridge and don't get it, that means you are host-banned in GoW 2.

/thread.

Top Bottom
Login
Register