What's new

Discussion wtf peacekeeper problem

C

cloud12321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have the dlc and 65% of the time when im using the peacekeeper in-game it disappears and leaves me with just my secondary or knife if i don't have one,I try to re-select the class but it still doesn't come back.
For me to get it back i need to reedit the class and put it back on.
Any one else getting this problem or know how to fix thanks.

V

VTS DiGiTaLPaiN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It happens to me sometimes if I play zombies then go to multi player and sometime after a host migration

M

Prosodemic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try to delete then redownload the dlc, thats what I did and it works

C

cloud12321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try to delete then redownload the dlc, thats what I did and it works
i have tried this a few times and it didnt change it still happens and its really annoying

C

cloud12321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It happens to me sometimes if I play zombies then go to multi player and sometime after a host migration
it happens to me in-game it just switches out knife or secondary and disappears until i re-add it after the game has finished

C

Cpt Charisma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah this happens alot. dont think theres anyway to stop this from happening untill they install another patch

X

Xboxfan21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happened to me a lot but finally has stopped. I had to restart the game for it to come back and then I still had to remake my class. Very annoying.

I

Im a Leecher

In lulz we trust
Reaction score
Do you actually have the 108 KB season pass item itself downloaded?

C

cloud12321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you actually have the 108 KB season pass item itself downloaded?
i dont have the season pass as didnt have the money for it so i am buying the dlc as it comes out

I

Im a Leecher

In lulz we trust
Reaction score
i dont have the season pass as didnt have the money for it so i am buying the dlc as it comes out
Then you aren't supposed to have the peacekeeper, that would be your problem.

H

Holy Jesus

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Reaction score
They finally do weapon DLC, aaaaand it's broken.

I'd suggest deleting the DLC and then downloading it again. Try not to use your console while it's downloading or switch it off halfway and continue later. Although this is almost always fine it can lead to corrupt downloads occasionally.

Top Bottom