• Start date
  • Views 1,116
Status
Not open for further replies.
XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
This retarded topic needs to be continued, because this deluded kid thinks the instant round glitch is legit. Also, here's something for you to ponder, how is it possible for you to get to round 151 when after round 50 raygun uses its effectiveness? Also, proof: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-6aTa3noC4]YouTube - Round 23 Solo FULL pt5[/ame]

J

JFrAnGi1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i call complete bull**** on that legit 151 **** lol

ttrever

ttrever

Contributor
Reaction score
It hard but not impossible I got to 105 legit with a ray gun and wunderwaffe.

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
What exactly is your strategy then? Ray gun loses its effectiveness after 50ish and there's nowhere to use the wunderwaffe properly seeing as you can't run and train your zombies.

ttrever

ttrever

Contributor
Reaction score
I use the ray gun to 40 the wunderwaffe to 90 then run and go through teleporters and electric barriers, but this was not n my first try remember it took me hours.

lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
**** yall i didnt camp and i had wunnderwaafle

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I closed the other thread because it was obviously a flame fest that was only going to get worse.....

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
This guy is ridiculous. Even on solo there's far too many zombies to run around/outrun with the wunderwaffe. Also it only takes one misfire to ****ing kill you.

D

Devilish3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with xbox on this one. Would be way to hard and most if not all the guns like I said before would be pretty useless, even packed.

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
ya, i doubt any one even got to 40 legit

D

Devilish3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a deeper b1ue said:

I know I haven't. I really don't have that much time to sit and play zombies that long or the patience.

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
ya i haven't even gotten past round 32 with mods, i got double tap, inf. ammo and the trench gun. my game crashed :frown:

D

Devilish3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a deeper b1ue said:
ya i haven't even gotten past round 32 with mods, i got double tap, inf. ammo and the trench gun. my game crashed :frown:

Yeah I know what you mean about the game crashing. My highest with mods is 31, its not that i suck at playing, just gets really boring. lol

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Devilish3 said:
Yeah I know what you mean about the game crashing. My highest with mods is 31, its not that i suck at playing, just gets really boring. lol

Ya, i don't wanna get to get to high just in case

ttrever

ttrever

Contributor
Reaction score
Whatever, I know I made it cause I find it easier without mods. Hey also it wasn't solo.

lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
a deeper b1ue said:

nw thats bull i got to 57 legit doing the same strat

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
IRON Notorious said:
nw thats bull i got to 57 legit doing the same strat

You also got to round 151, shut up nobody believes you.

D3xter

D3xter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do you keep coming back to argue with these guys? Why do care what anyone thinks? This thread is pointless why won't it get locked AGAIN. Al though I do find it funny that some people here are getting this upset over a game. It doesn't matter if he's full of it or not. Who cares? I can tell you one thing though. If he is lying and he was using mods, I think sometimes your "highest round" gets reset. I did the instant round GLITCH in the teleporter awhile back. Made it to round 311 and after I did some mods, it reset my level to one.

J

JerzeyLegend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHo cares what round you make it too? I play to have a jolly time. Not make world records. Jesus.

Reality
----------
Fantasy

You need to learn which side of the line to be on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register