What's new

Solved WTF MS & UPS!

N3kKo 7s

N3kKo 7s

7S
Reaction score
Sin$
I sent my xbox off about 2 weeks ago... it has completed everything on xbox's website except for the one where is says console shipped backed... Well as of 11/8/09 and today is 11/16/09 UPS recived the 'Billing Info' saying that once ups has the package.... la la la la then the status will be updated... WTF Been 3 weeks and has been repair for 9 now!

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Considering Microsoft is paying for the shipping themselves, you shouldn't have too much to complain about. They're already racking up huge expenses by repairing and replacing so many units, they might as well cut down costs for shipping.

Now a large company like that will get huge shipping discounts for bulk, and bulk is where it's at. They will ship your 360, along with several thousands others to UPS at once for shipping. So just be patient, it will get to you soon enough.

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Its Microsoft so they probably get the cheapest shipping they can because they're greedy like that.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
xTye said:
Its Microsoft so they probably get the cheapest shipping they can because they're greedy like that.

Well just think of it this way... If Microsoft before was losing money for every console they manufactured, and now they're doing just better than breaking even with them, don't you think that by replacing console's they're still losing quite a bit of money? So either way you look at it they need to minimize their costs, not to mention the fact where it will cost over twice as much to ship each one individually than in bulk. I'm not any Microsoft fanboy here, but they aren't necessarily being greedy...

C

CodModzZ4u

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This happened to me. They didn't ship it until I called and *****ed. Better hope you don't get the letter I got though. They didn't fix my xbox :.( but sent it back with a letter saying it had been tampered with.

Top Bottom
Login
Register