• Views 524
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeavyWeapon88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I received a msg yesterday that im in aTemporary Suspension for what you might ask? I put in my bio, I hunt jews for a living. Funny thing is that I took that off about 2-3 months ago. Does anyone know how I can get unbanned for this queef mistake?

A

AnonymousModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you've ever had anything in your bio or motto that breaks the Terms of XBL, they can suspend or ban you. It doesn't matter how long ago it was there.

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
First off they have a right to ban/suspend you no matter how long ago your bad bio was and seeing how it was involving Jews in a racist way they REALLY have the right to suspend you.

And Microsoft is not stupid I would like to see you invent/build an x box 360 or a computer or be the first to invent a gaming console.

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
That happened to me too. I had "F**k off" in my bio like 3 months ago for about a week, then I took it off. I JUST got suspended for it like 2 weeks ago.

vnulol

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Godly Modly said:
First off they have a right to ban/suspend you no matter how long ago your bad bio was and seeing how it was involving Jews in a racist way they REALLY have the right to suspend you.

And Microsoft is not stupid I would like to see you invent/build an x box 360 or a computer or be the first to invent a gaming console.

Implying jews are a race..

and to OP, how bout waiting till the suspension is over? i heard that helps

F

fROMOHIO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Godly Modly said:

Judaism isn't a race retard.

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You get the point <_< they are people too.

I

i <3 Burritos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's your fault, you can't blame them, blame yourself for changing your bio.

Although, that is pretty funny.

Z

Zormaan

Reaction score
Sin$
fROMOHIO said:
Judaism isn't a race retard.
I like how your making fun of him for calling Jews a race but you don't achieve your goal and only make your self look stupid by writing Judaism instead of Jews. On the topic at hand this is your fault for being an anti-semite so go cry about your suspension somewhere else.

Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

Yoink!
Tutorial Creator Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
they have a code of conduct for a reason, whether u choose to abide by it or not is your choice...
kinda like at school. you bring weed to ur locker in school and you think they cant search it...they can its their property

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register