What's new

Solved wtf lol

Tyler p

Tyler p

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i recently got banned in xbox until 12/31/9999. I honestly dont no how it happened just said i had broken the rules to many times i guess you could say. Anyways i was on clash of clans in global telling some random guy what happened and he said he had a modder friend that could make it were i can play but still look like im banned. He said all he needed was my gt, i gave ot got on next day still banned. So today i decided to try for the heck of it and its working... Anyone know how this can happen?

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So i recently got banned in xbox until 12/31/9999. I honestly dont no how it happened just said i had broken the rules to many times i guess you could say. Anyways i was on clash of clans in global telling some random guy what happened and he said he had a modder friend that could make it were i can play but still look like im banned. He said all he needed was my gt, i gave ot got on next day still banned. So today i decided to try for the heck of it and its working... Anyone know how this can happen?
You can't unban an account, once its banned its banned.

Im Da Best

Im Da Best

The next best thing...
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Bright Idea Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
There's no way to bypass a ban on an account.

You can try to appeal the ban, but from my experience, it's extremely difficult to.

Top Bottom
Login
Register