What's new

Discussion WTF is wrong with people these days...

• Thread starter The Ghost316
  • Start date
  • Views 4,394
Status
Not open for further replies.
Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk and Idc for clicking on that link to find out...

larney

larney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't get why everyone has to have emblems of animals raping each other..

xILemonHeadIx

xILemonHeadIx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The KKK was fair enough, those should be deleted as they can be found offensive. But at the end of the day the game is made for 18 year olds and over (at least thats the age limit in the UK) so therefor they shouldn't be over monitering emblems. A 18 year old should be able to look at a emblem saying "F U" and not get offended. If he does get offended by that, then he should wake up to the real world. 

The KKK ones should be deleted as they can be found offensive. But at the end of the day the game is made for 18 year olds and over (at least thats the age limit in the UK) so therefor they shouldn't be over monitering emblems. A 18 year old should be able to look at a emblem saying "F U" and not get offended. If he does get offended by that, then he needs to wake up to the real world.  

Park Bom

PotatoLotion

End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
"Are you serious? You are playing a game rated M for Mature and you are reporting people with "Offensive" Emblems? 2D drawings people pieced together? Have a laugh and move on. My goodness.....you play the game, kill other players, expose yourself to the gore, then complain that someones emblem says F U? Give me a break..... go play Mario Galaxy or something."

Comment from Original site sums it up well.

S

Software

Reaction score
Sin$
How personal are you taking the game that you are offended by certain emblems...

Zyos

Zyos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's even a thread for reporting people for having coloured Clan Tags under 13th. Jeez man

I

ItZ UGSTA

We Come, We Rave, We Love
Forum Addict Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
its just immature if you ask me.

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
"Are you serious? You are playing a game rated M for Mature and you are reporting people with "Offensive" Emblems? 2D drawings people pieced together? Have a laugh and move on. My goodness.....you play the game, kill other players, expose yourself to the gore, then complain that someones emblem says F U? Give me a break..... go play Mario Galaxy or something."

Comment from Original site sums it up well.
We think the same +1

Shrew

Shrew

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No offence but it's an 18 rated game. If you're offended by the word "F*ck" then you shouldn't play the campaign.

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
How personal are you taking the game that you are offended by certain emblems...
Not personal they do get old fast and I frankly don't need to some bigoted racist s*** even in a game it has no business Being there on a so called adults profile I really don't see what part of the tos they don't get when signing upto to live
Its not ok on the internet/tv/radio/newspaper so why should it be acceptable in a game

Just beacuse its a game dosent make it ok to be a childish **** head ..

No offence but it's an 18 rated game. If you're offended by the word "F*ck" then you shouldn't play the campaign.
Iv never been offended by that word myself im english and most everyone will use it daily in a sentence in england ..

T

The Ghost316

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes I know its an M rated game, and for the record the emblem with the FU read as F*** You Monkey, not just FU the emblem had F U (Picture of a Monkey head) take that however you want to, I found it racist plain and simple...

truth

truth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you are a pure childish *** FOR STARTING A TOPIC ABOUT THIS!! you kind of people make me angry :angry: you dont honestly think any one cares do you?

McDonalds

McDonalds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Calm down, its funny. Have a laugh. Even guys on Machinima (CaptianSparklez) have penises as there emblems, so who cares if a random has something offensive.

C

choobsabre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh yeah, i forgot about the law where nobody is allowed to get offended, ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register