What's new

Discussion WTF is wrong with people these days...

• Thread starter The Ghost316
  • Start date
  • Views 3,893
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TBRaysFan2010

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i use to have a unicorn riding a rainbow.... with a fist up its back end and a bunny getting ravished by its horn... i think it was more funny than offensive, at least its not a **** :lol:
photo60n.jpg
but its not that now
Haha. I just don't see how that's hurting anyone. Expect for bunnies....... think about the bunnies man :biggrin: !

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't mind seeing a couple d***s in emblems I have seen worse on 4chan.

S

Skyboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put like a four paragraph post on there xD. Yeah it's stupid when people take offense to things like that. Grow up, realize it's funny to some people and move on, you know?

I should grow up because the ones that have a kkk member lynching someone is funny to some people? Wow. You learn something new everyday.

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
The ones that have a kkk member lynching someone is funny to some people? Wow. You learn something new everyday.
I don't I only report racist emblems and Nazi emblems the sexual ones, I don't care about.

S

Skyboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't I only report racist emblems and Nazi emblems the sexual ones, I don't care about.

Same. If people want a **** on there playercard, more power to them. That racist nonsense is annoying though.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
People need to just stop posting about the whole "offensive" emblem thing. There has been like 3 or 4 similar threads and it ends up in flame. Stop crying, play the game and just shut the hell up.

A Lychee Tree

A Lychee Tree

Enthusiast
Reaction score
People need to just stop posting about the whole "offensive" emblem thing. There has been like 3 or 4 similar threads and it ends up in flame. Stop crying, play the game and just shut the hell up.

They're probably just sad because they were banned for their emblem.

Chris Breezy

Chris Breezy

Sorry Rhianna
Reaction score
Some of the d!ck emblems are just horrifying. Not really offensive just disgusting.

Really offensive: The KKK and black people getting hanged, because they are really offensive towards me.

A Lychee Tree

A Lychee Tree

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's something for you all to think about. Think about how much more restrictions they will put on video games if all those 'concerned'(crazy) mothers see d***s on their kids video games. We all know they're the ones responsible for buying M rated games for little kids anyways.​

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
damn..so much hate all because 3arc thought it would be awesome to put in pickles,cherries,and rectangles...honestly it shouldn't offend anyone..i personally like the swastika emblem and i like Hitler..do i like what he did no..do i think he was one hell of a motivational speaker and army general yes..its just different views on the matter...but than again people have to realize that most people wont see facts like that they know the swastika more for being a symbol of genocide than of catholic faith..when it all comes down to the end its just how people were raised to see symbols..do i like the fact no...do i accept it..yes...most people on here are saying grow up and just have a laugh..well how bout you grow up and remember the 11 to 17 million victims of the holocaust...just grow up and change your emblems...i dont like it..you dont like it...but i rather change it than get banned.

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Here's something for you all to think about. Think about how much more restrictions they will put on video games if all those 'concerned'(crazy) mothers see d***s on their kids video games. We all know they're the ones responsible for buying M rated games for little kids anyways.​
True.

Tocen_

Tocen_

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
i agree... if your not old enough to drive, then u shouldnt be playing m games... hypocrite ftw,i played halo 2 at 11... well at least you shouldnt be 8 or 12 :tongue:

FauxAffliction

FauxAffliction

Getting There
Reaction score
THANK YOU!

Hackzz

Hackzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mines a big f***ing **** with cum coming out onto a chicks vagina, lmfao its good

N

nickxmodz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it amusing how most people with sexual emblems are usually the ones calling others gay.

As for myself, I report every single emblem with Swastikas/Genitals/Bestiality or anything that could be considered Racist. Most people with those Emblems claim its okay because the game is rated M for Mature.

There's a flaw in that defense though. Yes, the game is rated Mature, so why don't they act Mature? I don't enjoy seeing 50,000 d***s on a game I love.

T0c3n Modz, on 21 November 2010 - 10:12 PM, said:

idk why people take offense to it. the child in me laughs when i see a bunny f***ing a gorilla... also, theres nazi flags all over the zombies mode, f***s and s***s all over the campaign, blood on the ground and gore up the *** all over the game. and people only take offense when they see a dill pickle and cherry balls? cmon people.

A difference between Nazi's wearing Swastikas and players wearing them, is that the Nazi's aren't shouting racial slurs at everyone. I probably wouldn't mind all the offensive emblems if they weren't so overused. Seriously, I could play 50 games of players with balls in the emblem before I find one with pokeballs. People just aren't creative anymore.

I'm not homophobe or anything...But seriously, if I didn't know better I'd say you all like looking at d***s for 5 hours.

r u kidding me if you report them then your taking away other peoples rights what are u all little goody 2 shoe 13 year olds oh and the best part about this your on a f*cking moddin/hacking site and your complainig about this u stupid imature brats HIEL HITTLER

I find it amusing how most people with sexual emblems are usually the ones calling others gay.

As for myself, I report every single emblem with Swastikas/Genitals/Bestiality or anything that could be considered Racist. Most people with those Emblems claim its okay because the game is rated M for Mature.

There's a flaw in that defense though. Yes, the game is rated Mature, so why don't they act Mature? <_< I don't enjoy seeing 50,000 d***s on a game I love.

A difference between Nazi's wearing Swastikas and players wearing them, is that the Nazi's aren't shouting racial slurs at everyone. I probably wouldn't mind all the offensive emblems if they weren't so overused. Seriously, I could play 50 games of players with balls in the emblem before I find one with pokeballs. People just aren't creative anymore.

I'm not homophobe or anything...But seriously, if I didn't know better I'd say you all like looking at d***s for 5 hours.
your such a *** HIEL HITLER your on a hacking /modding site reporting people someone takehis account away he dont deserve to be on this forum u take away the belives and rights of people if you report them if i find ur gt ill post a thread on here to send complaints to that tag and every tag you make f*ucking ******

mannymax

mannymax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wonder if i made of emblem with breast on it...

would they get offended? mostly males play this game right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register