What's new

Discussion WTF is wrong with my computer

xVitalz

TCX xVitalz

Keep Dreamin'
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyway so my bro woke me up in the middle of the night to tell me "whats wrong with the computer".Me being half asleep i figured nothings wrong with it but when i turn it on today this is what it looks like but right now as i was just writing this it changed wtf ive been on my computer for like 15 min and it changed plz help

wtf.png
^^^^^^^^ When i took the picture with prnt scrren it looked wierd explained below but when i uploaded it came out normal wt

Ok so i guess somethings wrong with my eye sight and my bros because when i turned on my computer it looked like the screen might of been cracked but as i was writing this post it changed so heres what me and my brother originally saw

White = Pink
Black = Matrix like lines green and black
Certain areas of se7ensins and other site looked so distorted

New Pics
100925-112337.jpg

100925-112359.jpg

Operating System
  1. Windows
K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
is it on safe mode?
also try moving the cable that is connected to the monitor or replug everything into the monitor.
to get out of safe mode restart computer and command prompt.

ModsBABY HD

ModsBABY HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to start and search for System Restore and restore it last time it was normal it will take like 5-10 min and it's good again :wink:

Love the icons btw =O

is it on safe mode?
also try moving the cable that is connected to the monitor or replug everything into the monitor.
to get out of safe mode restart computer and command prompt.
If it was in Safe Mode you should be able to see it on the pic...

xVitalz

TCX xVitalz

Keep Dreamin'
Reaction score
Sin$
that sucks man
Its fine now so my computer is just weird it was even messed up on load up the samsung logo and the windows loading bar were both messed up as well ill try to take pictures with a camera next time maybe you'll actually be able to see what it looks like

is it on safe mode?also try moving the cable that is connected to the monitor or replug everything into the monitor.to get out of safe mode restart computer and command prompt.
Im on a netbook and its not on safe mode + read other quote response

Go to start and search for System Restore and restore it last time it was normal it will take like 5-10 min and it's good again :wink:

Love the icons btw =O
Wut icon o and i don't want to restore because i don't have any recent restore points because i don't make any and neither does my pc automatically so i would have to restore from fresh which is very very annoying

Swift 7s

Swift 7s

Taylor Swift <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Call me crazy but take it to a repair shop in case something went wrong inside. That is the best idea since the guy you take it to is a pro at this and not some people on a gaming forum. Not saying that any of you are wrong or stupid but just in case.

xVitalz

TCX xVitalz

Keep Dreamin'
Reaction score
Sin$
=o it work's fine now ? If you still got problems there should be created a restore point every day try see if you can find one.
Well now my computer doesn't work at all its black screen now so at start up i cant see anything at all

Call me crazy but take it to a repair shop in case something went wrong inside. That is the best idea since the guy you take it to is a pro at this and not some people on a gaming forum. Not saying that any of you are wrong or stupid but just in case.
Well i just posted this to see if anyone had a similar problem b4 and hopefully they were able to fix it

BTW: Any good repair shops i went to radio shack but no one knew what they were doing

geordychamp

geordychamp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if its gone totally black then it sounds like your graphics card has gone if thats the case on a netbook then it cant be replaced as far as i know so it may be totally broken can you get any sort of picture out of it at all

xVitalz

TCX xVitalz

Keep Dreamin'
Reaction score
Sin$
if its gone totally black then it sounds like your graphics card has gone if thats the case on a netbook then it cant be replaced as far as i know so it may be totally broken can you get any sort of picture out of it at all
i cant see anything at all i turn it on and its just black any idea how much it will cost to fix?

Edit: +Repd

geordychamp

geordychamp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i cant see anything at all i turn it on and its just black any idea how much it will cost to fix?Edit: +Repd

thanks rep is always appreciated and if it is the graphics card then it cant be fixed sorry but you can recover the data on it to put on a new system it also could just be the screen that's broken if that's the case you can test it by plugging it into a standard pc monitor by the vga port and see if you can get a picture on it as to cost of fixing it it depends on the type of netbook and the cost of the screen and then paying someone to fit it but if it is the graphics card then its totally broken as there all part of the motherboard on a netbook and it would be cheaper to just buy a new one rather than replace it

edit: just had a look and on Amazon your looking at around £60 for a new netbook screen for a Samsung which i think is around $120-$130 us (not to sure on that one though)

Top Bottom
Login
Register