What's new

Discussion Wtf is wrong with kids these days?

S

sealman1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I took this video of a kid when I was playing zombies on the first map

part 1: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqtK_LGJwJY&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Little Kids on Xbox Live Episode 1- Nazi Zombies[/ame]

part 2: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYzMy50e1I4&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Little Kids on Xbox Live Episode 1- Nazi Zombies Part 2[/ame]

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Holy jesus I've met some annoying kids but this is ridiculous.

xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh my god that was funny. That would have sucked. The worst I have had is screenshot with little kids yelling.

H

hidekicam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol this should win an award for something lol this is great. I mean i have had annoying matches with little kids but man thats freakin hilarious.:tongue::biggrin:

jimlfixit

jimlfixit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the more advanced the technology, the more retarded the kids become. man that stupid kid should be banned.

GrittenKitten

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Achievement Unlocked: Total B**** - Keep b****ing over Xbox, maybe you're parent's will put you up for adoption.

E

evilprodigy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wont even start a match if i even think a little kid is playing, not even with my own kid.

GrittenKitten

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol, I played a game the other day with some guy around 18 (I assume), well let's say he got butt hurt at the end and wouldn't give up. He started up with everyone and kept on at it till people left or fought back. I'm sure he's still complaining.

Y

Yami Artur

Reaction score
Sin$
Well I simply think that the parents of these children need to teach these kids some discipline and tell them to calm the hell down, IT'S JUST A GAME.

Abneris

Abneris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jesus Christ, I'm all for kids on enjoying Xbox but seriously, some kids are just... retarted.

I was playing once (on Der Riese), and this kid was trying to knife kill all the zombies (on Round 5), so I helped him out, and he's like "STOP STEALING MY KILLS!!!11" and later on I got downed and he yelled "DON'T REVIVE HIM!!! HAHA!" (thinking he's really cool), but then someone with decent intelligence came up and revived me and the kid said "NO!!!11 WHY'D YOU REVIVE HIM?!?!? WHAT THE HELL?!? I TOLD YOU NOT TO!!

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
HAHAHAHA this is why i hate little kids on xboxlive
he shouldent even be playing this game

E

evilprodigy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The game says, ****, **** Maggot whore, etc etc, that is the first sign any kid under 12 give or take should not play...

P

pinstr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XboxMySocks said:
Holy jesus I've met some annoying kids but this is ridiculous.
ITS CALLED DON'T RIVIVE AND STOP AND RIVIVE AND STOP PEOPLE THAT DO THAT ARE ****ING DOUCHBAGS

Killomatic

Killomatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jimlfixit said:
the more advanced the technology, the more retarded the kids become. man that stupid kid should be banned.

I totally agree, my 9 year old step brother is allowed to play it... he sucks....

Top Bottom
Login
Register