What's new

WTF is wrong with fifa

FanaticDelta

FanaticDelta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And play what other football game?what else did you expect to see in this thread? How about we keep complaining untill ea stop putting out fault ridden products..

PES :rolleyes: Hahahaha, Or just Play the old fifa,s

Silent Bob

Silent Bob

Submission Machine
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
PES :rolleyes: Hahahaha, Or just Play the old fifa,s

I know what you mean, and in fairness our b****ing will change nothing but the simple fact is, fifa's a good game as long as you don't play online. When you play online the inconsistency can kill you.

JuicyJ

JuicyJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh yeah i got fooled by Diego Costa! Diego COSTA!!!! why is diego costa able to play perfect LB Y passes???? its always the Strikers who play the perfect ball for sure EA. This game is just stupid. Its like i have Handicap in every game. He just plays 1-2 Passes followed by a LB Y Pass by Costa, Eto etc. and he is trough on Goal, but my Drogba and Yilmaz are never trying to beat offside trap. Its so dumb.

I

cranos666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just like CoD is cattering to the noobs.. Sad how it went from CoD 4 to Ghost

Silent Bob

Silent Bob

Submission Machine
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just like CoD is cattering to the noobs.. Sad how it went from CoD 4 to Ghost

It does seem that way quite often, I can't lie. It seems like fifa is getting easier to play unrealistic plays; the kind of plays you see once or twice a season by one or two players but it's always Chicharito pulling off david beckham-esque through balls.

AZZA94

AZZA94

YNWA
Reaction score
Sin$
I have always wanted 2K to make a football game to compete with FIFA, may not be better but just enough to make them think wow we have competition now lets actually try and improve the games features! Clubs has been the same for god knows how long!

Top Bottom
Login
Register