What's new

WTF is wrong with fifa

JuicyJ

JuicyJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to remember the days where u could ping pong pass the ball around and players were actually able to control the ball.

Now i got a Xbox One and idk why but every opponent seems like a total Retard. Spamming LB + Y and every ****ing ball is landing perfectly on his feet. Nobody can push Balo off the ball not even Vidic in my case. RONALDINHO cant controll the ball that he got passed and so on and on.

And iam not joking. Everytime they get the ball in my half.... they instantly spam LB + Y and i cant do anything about it

Siemenn

Siemenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Defending lobbed through passes is easy, just learn to anticipate on running strikers (cover the open spaces) and let your computer AI (as lame as it is) set pressure to the player on the ball.

JuicyJ

JuicyJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude im playing fifa since 03, i was able tp defend lob through balls in current gen but Next gen its just op

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah needs fixing.Hail Mary pass goal .corner op header goal or run down wing cross header goal.total bs..

Ryaaaaaan

Ryaaaaaan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just get your defence to sit tight and drop, then hit your opponent on the break

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Another thing we agree on Mr Run... oh EA, gotta love it.
Yeah they made this game way to noob friendly this year.just the same bs rush down wing cross ball on every attack.
Every player they have is also superhuman and always wins the ball,like mertsaker being able to keep up with psg lucas at full sprint..

Silent Bob

Silent Bob

Submission Machine
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah they made this game way to noob friendly this year.just the same bs rush down wing cross ball on every attack.
Every player they have is also superhuman and always wins the ball,like mertsaker being able to keep up with psg lucas at full sprint..

It's not that the game is bad, it's that it is inconsistent. I can get pace abused by Mario Gomez and then Sturridge will get written off by Terry. It's a joke at times.

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not that the game is bad, it's that it is inconsistent. I can get pace abused by Mario Gomez and then Sturridge will get written off by Terry. It's a joke at times.
Yeah it is a total joke at times.so sick of people running down the wing and scoring goals of bs headers.
Toni kroos just out ran eto so I suppose anything is possible in ea land:smile: ..

Silent Bob

Silent Bob

Submission Machine
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it is a total joke at times.so sick of people running down the wing and scoring goals of bs headers.
Toni kroos just out ran eto so I suppose anything is possible in ea land:smile: ..

FUUU Ea lol...merry xmas :tongue:

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't play decent one two's in tight spaces anymore and eye of the needle passes very rarely come off as it ends up playing the ball the wrong side of the defender. The nobs on the E.A forum have really ****ed up fifa since fifa 11. Everything they moaned about has been changed. They call it ping pong football but to me its quick passing football and if you can't handle it or do it yourself then man up not go and cry about it.

Silent Bob

Silent Bob

Submission Machine
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't play decent one two's in tight spaces anymore and eye of the needle passes very rarely come off as it ends up playing the ball the wrong side of the defender. The nobs on the E.A forum have really ****ed up fifa since fifa 11. Everything they moaned about has been changed. They call it ping pong football but to me its quick passing football and if you can't handle it or do it yourself then man up not go and cry about it.

I can see why people are mad about it but if you just watched City steal 3 points from Liverpool (yes I'm an LFC man so I am bitter)...the whole game was from 'pingpong passing' - the 360 degree lofted through balls annoy me because they are near impossible to pull off IRL but it's the standard on fifa.

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$

Yeah they complain to ea about everything at the ea forums,if the game takes skill to play the run to ea and ask them to f it over for every Player who can actually play games.

Wish they would complain about I dont know actual problems with the game instead of trivial ****..

Silent Bob

Silent Bob

Submission Machine
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah they complain to ea about everything at the ea forums,if the game takes skill to play the run to ea and ask them to f it over for every Player who can actually play games.

Wish they would complain about I dont know actual problems with the game instead of trivial ****..

atleast the crowds are 3d now...lol

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Just like cod they have made it far to easy for the **** players. There is no skill involved anymore. You have 60% possession and 20 shots to their 5 shots and they win through some freak goal or goalkeeper mistake where as there keeper is immense. But i do agree with many on here that crosses and over the top through balls are ridiculous. All the goals i concede are always headers and occasionally long ranged screamers. I never concede well worked goals and no one i play against plays that way.

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
All The Complaining.... Just Dont Buy ****ing Fifa
And play what other football game?what else did you expect to see in this thread? How about we keep complaining untill ea stop putting out fault ridden products..

erictheman

erictheman

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
And play what other football game?what else did you expect to see in this thread? How about we keep complaining untill ea stop putting out fault ridden products..

Never EA will not stop doing this. We will be raging every year for few months.

Top Bottom
Login
Register