Step 6: WTF 
I'm gonna guess from experience:
Potential for guns in garage, blow up everyones PV
[Extra steps]
Have friend start job
Try to join
When you're on "Are you sure you want to join" alert, tell him to leave
Accept both alerts
You will be in same position and camera angle, but can move freely with another character
To leave garage, start your own job, then quit

Current findings:
After being unfrozen, I can move freely, but camera angle still at guy frozen at garage door (See 2 characters)
After this, I could start job myself, after quiting job, I am kicked out garage OTR
After around 15 secs, it teleports me to garage and im no longer OTR
For a few attempts, we blew me up as I came out
I respawned in the same position with godmode, still got teleported to garage door
Cant open phone
Cant open interaction menu
Cant get in vehicle (The ones we tried)
No blew circles load (MOC, garage, etc)
This glitch works with MC Clunhouses
Canno interact with blew circle, darts, etc after behing unfrozen
Tried joining friend while existing garage, getting session "Are you sure you want to join" msg only came up after I got teleported back

Helper: Three words long

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude your on a roll today:smile:
Lots of things to test when I get home!

ItsAce0

ItsAce0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Current finding:
After being unfrozen, I can move freely, but camera angle still at guy frozen at garage door (See 2 characters)
After this, I could start job myself, after quiting job, I am kicked out garage OTR

Razor sean

Razor sean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Current finding:
So basically you just found an OTR glitch? Because I remember a few months ago another OTR glitch required you to get frozen as well. And personally that was the best OTR ever posted, even after dying you would stay OTR.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You discovered the dark void...

R

revelosion x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Current finding:
How did you get unfrozen if you dont mind me asking!

ItsAce0

ItsAce0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How did you get unfrozen if you dont mind me asking!
Have a friend in your session start a job, tell him not to invite you and to turn Matchmaking off join through Online > players > him > join game,
Accept both alerts, you should be put in the same position and camera angle, but you have another chharacter who can move

To get out of garage, start your own job then back out

Adding current findings to OP

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried getting frozen in another person's garage? If so... See if your friend can leave your session and have you still stuck in there. Could be potential for a dupe glitch and a simple one at that

R

Retro Limits

Reaction score
Sin$
Are u on xb1? 
Potential give cars to friends glitch. I only care about that and a director mode glitch.

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There was an old dupe method back on last gen where u would get friend stuck in your main garage (10 car) set up 5 retros on one side. 5 rh8 on opposite side. Set spawn loc to that garage. While friend is froze in garage, join new session, load into garage. Go to blue circle and switch the retros with the rh8. Join back on friend froze in garage and when loaded into your garage switch the cars again and bam. 5 cars at once. Would b boss if we could do this again! R* has too many problems with dealing with moc dupe glitches. Would b nice to do more than one at a time again

ItsAce0

ItsAce0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried getting frozen in another person's garage? If so... See if your friend can leave your session and have you still stuck in there. Could be potential for a dupe glitch and a simple one at that
Ye, froze my friend, but couldn't get him out,
Even bought a new garage
Didn't leave session cus it was too much hassle 
There was an old dupe method back on last gen where u would get friend stuck in your main garage (10 car) set up 5 retros on one side. 5 rh8 on opposite side. Set spawn loc to that garage. While friend is froze in garage, join new session, load into garage. Go to blue circle and switch the retros with the rh8. Join back on friend froze in garage and when loaded into your garage switch the cars again and bam. 5 cars at once. Would b boss if we could do this again! R* has too many problems with dealing with moc dupe glitches. Would b nice to do more than one at a time again
Loved that glitch cuz it was fast af
Also loved Elegy bricked in mod shop one

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you tell me how you got him froze
Even bought a new garage

was he frozen in your garage??
Even bought a new garage

That is good u couldn't get him out! How did your friend get frozen and was it in your garage?

ItsAce0

ItsAce0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you tell me how you got him froze

was he frozen in your garage??

That is good u couldn't get him out! How did your friend get frozen and was it in your garage?
Same way, works with ANY garage with that animation, even if it isn't yours

R

Retro Limits

Reaction score
Sin$
When ur frozen tell ur friend to start a mission in another session with another targeting mode. Accept the first alert then decline the second one

MrMod5150

MrMod5150

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty cool to have 2 of the same characters in a garage together I started CEO and changed outfits fun to mess with :thumbsup:

ItsAce0

ItsAce0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When ur frozen tell ur friend to start a mission in another session with another targeting mode. Accept the first alert then decline the second one
Or you could do the job method, alod easier, faster and can be done in the same session

Top Bottom
Login
Register