WTF ?? Bridging without Programs....Ask Yourself Am I A Computer Illiterate No0b

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by MAd HaVoK, Aug 11, 2009 with 11 replies and 565 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAd HaVoK

MAd HaVoK Newbie

Ratings:
    I believe all you guys who said i was full o sh*t are idiots when i said i know how to bridge with no programs. There is something called dOS!!! For you computer illiterate no0bs.I was willing to teach a few this bridging technique because no one knows it but for those no0bs who were talking sh*t never, screw that i am done with your sorry asses. If anyone really wants to know how to bridge with no programs or anything pm me and i will think about sharing it.And yes i will not share it free i don't care what you guys think, this is a big deal to me and i wont make it public. That way everyone can post it and then it gets fixed.....believe me or dont, i dont give a sh*t. And so what if i have only a few posts. Maybe i dont like doing alot of posts so mind your business "baby back". Oh and if this is in the wrong section i don't care. I have been a part of the forums for 3 weeks tops and all i can say is theres alot *******s.So if your going to try to offend me!!! You already did so fukk off. PM me for the bridging technique with the exception of the *******s who posted there flaming little comments on my original post. :mad:

2. Walk On

Walk On Newbie

Ratings:
  3. Damage

Damage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This story should go in the daily fail newspaper

4. Walk On

Walk On Newbie

Ratings:
    Haha, whats the point of posting this?

I highly doubt anyone will give him anything to learn how to do his method, that I bet doesn't work.

5. robslave

robslave Newbie

Ratings:
    He is probably one of those kids on Xbox Live that tell you that they are going to hack your account.

6. OP
    MAd HaVoK

MAd HaVoK Newbie

Ratings:
    it is possible to hack a xbox live acct and i am not a kid......born 1981 you do the math no0bs...its a real working bridge for Gow2 as i mentioned i don't give a fukk if you believe me or not for those that are interested i will share for a small price. I am sure your the kids and i am the adult probably 15 yr olds with freckles and pimples and don't know what it means to have your own car,house or pus*y. lol scrubs......:biggrin:

7. evofire

evofire Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ummm just so u know many persons on here know what dos is and all of the commands and if ur gonna be bragging about age it isnt a good thing....i dont really care if u know how to use windows 98 dos or windows 95 dos for anything they renamed dos it is now Command Prompt. Unix only here witch it is one of best out of all os. We all know it is possable to hack an xbl acct. Why r u playing games when ur 28-30 any way?
    most of all why not trying to prove it make a quick youtube vid with ur fake Gamer tag.

no offence ... just putting this out there.

• Like Like x 1
  8. monkeyspike

monkeyspike Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Slightly off topic but....

Evofire, I take GREAT exception to that comment.

I'm 38 and have been gaming since I was 8/9yrs old.
    If it was'nt for people like me you would'nt be gaming to day!!!!!

Plus the average age of a gamer is in the 30-35 bracket.

You youngster's have got no respect these days!!!!! :wink:

9. OP
    MAd HaVoK

MAd HaVoK Newbie

Ratings:
    Finally someone with some class and respect, go figure, its an adult.+100 for you monkeyspike. I have been playing forever as well. :wink:

Evo, programmers don't refer to command prompt as command prompt, at least not alot of them and i am old school i call it dos. And i wasn't saying that i would do a xbl acct hack just said its possible. Lastly knowing dos or in your words "command prompt" like theres a difference kid! Knowing commands is one thing, knowing how to utilize them to do things is another. Anyone can download commands for dos, google it. Programming is different. if you did any hacking/programming you would know this. Ok enough said thanks for your two sense and i would never make a you tube video, then microsoft would know how to fix it. like i said it works why would i make something up like this. You guys need to grow up!:cursing:

10. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
  11. RvB rox

RvB rox Contributor

Ratings:
    i am not posting on anybodys side here, i am just posting here to make a point. none of this post is ment to be a flaming anyone.

@ TXboi killA, many people on this forum are kids and some here also adults. you post saying that you could bridge in gow2 without using any programs. to most people here, that would be like saying without using your computer at all. if you think your #1 in computers here and dos, your wrong. there are plenty of people here that know probably loads more then you do. if you are that old, and that mature, then you would not be speaking like the way you are now, nor will you be taking this so personal. saying something that you want codes for something other people have not discovered yet even in my opinion is a complete scam. that is the reason that everybody was flaming you. and so what your 30 years old. that does not at all mean that you can go into a forum and start trash talking a bunch of kids.

@ everybody flaming killA, just leave him alone. dont start flaming him because he is flaming you too, again that just shows immaturity. killa wanted to share something to other people, and in payback a few codes for gow. if you dont believe him, then dont call him a ***, a dumba**, or pathetic, just leave the thread. you never know for sure if this could really be some 10 year old that is fluent in 5 different programming languages, or if they are 30 or w/e. just leave the thread and your done. its easier to hit the back button the to post something useless calling someone a ***.

again, this post was not ment to be a flame, it was ment to make a point. please dont take it in the wrong way.

12. Nightcast

Nightcast Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Your the one arguing with a bunch of teens, And they need to grow up?

• Like Like x 2