Solved Wrong drive right key?

• Thread starter Smok3y666
  • Start date
  • Views 317
Smok3y666

Smok3y666

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone, looking for some help. I got a used Xbox from eBay that was listed as no longer loading games. When I got it original games would show play DVD so I flashed it with LT 3.0 and it now shows Play Game when a backup is inserted.

I have replaced the laser which has done nothing and now I'm stuck. I have looked on the net and found a DVD drives list which shows that the Xbox should have a Lite-on drive in it according to the manufacture date but it currently has an Hitachi flashed with LT 3.0. So, I am wondering IF it is showing Play Game on backups but Play DVD on originals could it be that the key is correct but the drive is the wrong one which is why games aren't loading?

I am going of the presumption that because it is showing Play Game on the backup then at least it must have the correct key on the drive? I do have another Xbox in the house with a Lite-on drive but don't really want to tear it down just to test it.

Ressko

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone, looking for some help. I got a used Xbox from eBay that was listed as no longer loading games. When I got it original games would show play DVD so I flashed it with LT 3.0 and it now shows Play Game when a backup is inserted.

I have replaced the laser which has done nothing and now I'm stuck. I have looked on the net and found a DVD drives list which shows that the Xbox should have a Lite-on drive in it according to the manufacture date but it currently has an Hitachi flashed with LT 3.0. So, I am wondering IF it is showing Play Game on backups but Play DVD on originals could it be that the key is correct but the drive is the wrong one which is why games aren't loading?

I am going of the presumption that because it is showing Play Game on the backup then at least it must have the correct key on the drive? I do have another Xbox in the house with a Lite-on drive but don't really want to tear it down just to test it.

If you where playing OG games and it was saying play DVD then your DVD key must be wrong. You can RGH the console to get the DVD key

Top Bottom
Login
Register