What's new

Solved write nand over?

J

jrme421

Reaction score
have i messed up? i click read nand again on jrunner to start over and it overwrite stuff then when i click create ecc it says header is wrong

if i messed up how can i fix this

J-Runner v0.3 Beta (7) Started

It's advised to run in administrator mode on Windows 8
WARNING! - Your selected working directory already contains files!
You can view these files by using 'Show Working Folder' Button

Connection Error
Checking Files
Connection Error
Version: 10
Flash Config: 0x00043000
Corona
CB Version: 13121
Corona
Reading Nand to C:\Users\jerome\Desktop\xbox 360\j-runner v3 (beta 7)\output\nanddump1.bin
Cancelled
Version: 10
Flash Config: 0x00043000
Corona
CB Version: 13121
Corona
Reading Nand to C:\Users\jerome\Desktop\xbox 360\j-runner v3 (beta 7)\output\nanddump1.bin
Reading Nand
Done!
in 3:23 min:confused:ec

Reading Nand to C:\Users\jerome\Desktop\xbox 360\j-runner v3 (beta 7)\output\nanddump2.bin
Initializing nanddump1.bin..
Header is wrong..
Corona
Glitch2 Selected
Nand Initialization Finished
Reading Nand
Retail Selected
Done!
in 3:22 min:confused:ec

Reading Nand to C:\Users\jerome\Desktop\xbox 360\j-runner v3 (beta 7)\output\nanddump3.bin
Comparing...
Nands are the same
Reading Nand
Done!
in 3:23 min:confused:ec

Reading Nand to C:\Users\jerome\Desktop\xbox 360\j-runner v3 (beta 7)\output\nanddump4.bin
Comparing...
Nands are the same
Reading Nand
Done!
in 3:22 min:confused:ec

Comparing...
Nands are the same
Glitch2 Selected
CR4 Selected
Header is wrong..
Invalid Image
Failed to create ecc image

I

iIVIoNoXiDe

JTAG/RGH Seller
Reaction score
create the .ecc from the 1st and dump you did

J

jrme421

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. Thing is i clicked read nand and overwrote the original nand and now when i select nand 1 it just say cannot find folder. Any solution?

I

iIVIoNoXiDe

JTAG/RGH Seller
Reaction score
Look in the output folder in j runner. Not the nand dump that you cancelled. The 2nd nand dump called and dump 1

J

jrme421

Reaction score
So i should load up nanddump2.bin from the output folder to make an ecc file?

Ps: i already tried to load nanddump1.bin from the output folder of jrunner to creat an ecc file. It worked the very first time but since i clicked read nand to start over again it warned it would overwrite the original which it di. I thought it would b ok but then when i click creat ecc from the new nandduml1.bin i created it says cant locate the folder

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
It's possible that Jrunner moved it. Btw, what did you overwrite the nand with?

I

iIVIoNoXiDe

JTAG/RGH Seller
Reaction score
If you didn't enter the cpu key then its unlikely it was moved

J

jrme421

Reaction score
I simply connected the ace v3 chip to the computer with the jrunner and use jrunner program. I did it one time then wrote ecc file andload timing file. I tried all the timing and it didnt work so i was told to create another ecc file and in my foolishness i thought it would b a good idea to start the procedure from the start so i clicked read nand. Jrunner program warned me it would overwrite. I clicked ok then after its done i click create ecc but jrunner say it cant find the folder eventhough i manually load the nandump1.bin created by jrunner

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
I simply connected the ace v3 chip to the computer with the jrunner and use jrunner program. I did it one time then wrote ecc file andload timing file. I tried all the timing and it didnt work so i was told to create another ecc file and in my foolishness i thought it would b a good idea to start the procedure from the start so i clicked read nand. Jrunner program warned me it would overwrite. I clicked ok then after its done i click create ecc but jrunner say it cant find the folder eventhough i manually load the nandump1.bin created by jrunner
Not a big deal. As long as you have only written an ECC to it, you'll be able to re-build the image without too much trouble. Focus on getting Xell booting now. Can we get some pictures of your soldering?

Top Bottom