wow trying to figure out what went wrong.....

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Stryk3rX5, Jul 31, 2009 with 6 replies and 332 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stryk3rX5

Stryk3rX5 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i was messing around with the xbox profile tool... the thing that gets u the gamerscore... well i clicked on xmen wolverine since it doesnt have no online achievements..... and when i went to go check it out on the box....

it unlocked allll the achievements.... lol

i did it on my girlfriends live acount (BTW she is a lil pissed..... damn guitar hero =[....... its the devil!) but ummm yeah.... so in a matter of seconds, she went from 500gs to about 10,000gs

i dont know what happened, i only wanted it to do 1game and then it did it for everygame she ever played. not 100% but they are like 800's- 900's

any idea???

2. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    you mean leon's profile editor or supermodder's tool?

3. -124112-

-124112- Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You don't have to put it back on the hard drive...

4. Holo

Holo I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am Retired

Ratings:

well u did u click on wolverine and hit unlock all or did u double click it and actually go into the achievement list of wolverine and hit unlock all there? cuz if you did it the first way then that means you unlocked 99% achievements for every game but if you did it the way i said then it should have worked fine. the button next to save package gets you 99% completion for every game you have some games it gets you 100%.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ODST DUTCH

ODST DUTCH Banned

Ratings:
    you unlocked all for ALL games not unlock all for ONE game.If your bothered dont sign back into live with it,just delete it and either use the back up you remembered to make before you started the mod(:huh:smile: or recover the nonmodded profile back from live.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    Stryk3rX5

Stryk3rX5 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah i tried to double click it didnt do anything it didnt give me any option as to what achievement i wanted to unlock.

anyways i just deleted it off my drive and said screw it, it was my girls anyways and she doesnt play much, since then i downloaded another profile editor and it was the right one that let me select which ones i wanted to unlock.

so its cool its whatever, only thing is she did go back on live which does worrie me a lil cause im just worried they might consol ban me. =[

meh oh well

thanks for all your helps guys

7. Gears Gamer

Gears Gamer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Both are going to be useless anyway when you have to update the dashnoard on August 11, so enjoy while it lasts. I was stupid enough to update with the beta version so I can't use them anymore until new ones come out.