What's new

Discussion WoW RaF (Recruit a Friend) invitations!!

• Thread starter o cosmic o
  • Start date
  • Views 1,939
O

o cosmic o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey i am going to be sending out RaF (Recruit a Friend) Invitations to people who Have 2 months gamecards with them ATM with no account and has Starter Edition purchased or who is going to be purchasing these 2 things within the promotion time of the RaF once i send out the invitation to your Email. So hit me up if you have no account created on Battle.net or if you Already do but don't have gametime added and don't have Starter Edition added YET. (So please have these 2 things when mssging me on this thread or if you will be buying them within RaF Promotion time.)

-2 Months of Gametime
-World Of Warcraft: Starter Edition

So if you have any questions feel free to let me know Thanks!

GeT EmBaRRaSSeD

GeT EmBaRRaSSeD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rafs are hard to come by on these forums, plus you havent been around that long good luck = /

O

o cosmic o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rafs are hard to come by on these forums, plus you havent been around that long good luck = /
Ive been around for a bit just never go on this site but i have a few people who could vouch for me that i'am legit including Cheeze,Y U M M Y, Fatality, Vonkova, DaftHacker, and many other i cannot think of atm. And its not like i can scam sum1 out of their RaF.. LOL, as i send them the invite then they activate the keys so nothing is really needed to show others that iam not a scammer or untrusted for being a new member..

Top Bottom
Login
Register