Solved Wow, another problem...

• Thread starter GodOfLeech
  • Start date
  • Views 246
G

GodOfLeech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem from last thread I posted has been resolved, but now I have a new problem. When I attempt to join a GTA Online session it automatically spawns me back into a session by myself. And I have none of the mods. Is there something I have to do to trigger them?

M

Matt Denton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem from last thread I posted has been resolved, but now I have a new problem. When I attempt to join a GTA Online session it automatically spawns me back into a session by myself. And I have none of the mods. Is there something I have to do to trigger them?
do you know what cheaters pool is? you've been flagged :wink:

G

GodOfLeech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Btw. The mods work now. I just still can't get into a public game. The common is from 9/2013. Funny as hell shooting rockets out of a micro SMG and no cops coming for me.

C

CrushedAlmondFun

Getting There
Reaction score
Btw. The mods work now. I just still can't get into a public game. The common is from 9/2013. Funny as hell shooting rockets out of a micro SMG and no cops coming for me.

That common may have patched files in it which would not let you play in public lobbies...

G

GodOfLeech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah. Gotta be. Friend tried to join my sesh and it said incompatible. And That's what the person who burnt the .iso told me. Thanks! He could just replace it with a more recent one right?

C

CrushedAlmondFun

Getting There
Reaction score
Yeah. Gotta be. Friend tried to join my sesh and it said incompatible. And That's what the person who burnt the .iso told me. Thanks! He could just replace it with a more recent one right?

Well he would have to find a new way to bypass whatever files were patched...

Top Bottom