1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large date breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that 2FA is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSIns account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Would you rather have a good K/D or W/L

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by The Almighty P, Feb 4, 2010 with 20 replies and 493 views.

1. The Almighty P

The Almighty P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Would you rather have a good Kill death ratio or a good win loses ratio?

2. XlCris1slX

XlCris1slX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    id rather have to K/D cos its hard to keep the win loss ratio up cos you sometimes get paired up with morons but.
    dont really care bout my K/D anymore i just like having fun on the game

3. ChiefJoboo

ChiefJoboo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    personally, i would recommend you guys not try to manipulate your long-term statistics.
    these numbers are for looking back over a long time to see how good you are. by the way, having a k/d higher than your GPA is retarded.

4. aariakon

aariakon Call me Daryl Dixon...

Ratings:
    I try to have a better W/L than K/D, but seeing as for some dumb reason IW decided to give you a loss for losing connection to host, or not being able to migrate to the new host, W/L's are jacked up.

I've got a 4.64 W/L but prolly about 75 of those games are because the host dashboarded or signed out of live therefore giving everyone a loss.

It's bull.

5. ii aM Coins

ii aM Coins Enthusiast

Ratings:
    KD for sure. KD shows how YOU do in games. WL only shows the skill of those you play with, and if you don't play in a full party your going to get paired with RS boosters, CP glitchers, or just all around horrible players. I barely have over a 1.0 WL ratio, but half of the losses are from quitting games to join up with my friends or we lose a player in the lobby and I don't back out fast enough so then I have to quit the game.

6. k r e m 91

k r e m 91 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    k/d = 2.46
    w/l = 2.0

I would rather have a higher k/d

7. cvLegend2be

cvLegend2be Enthusiast

Ratings:
  8. XlCris1slX

XlCris1slX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    youve just posted your scores m8
    you havent said which one youd rather have

9. iOnlySnipezx

iOnlySnipezx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    k/d. yYou can blame the w/l on your teammates who you gunna blame k/d on? :thumbup:

10. Sumo

Sumo ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Retired

Ratings:
    K/D 2.8
    W/L I don't even keep track of it.

K/D is better

BTW Add a poll

11. Toxic Donkey

Toxic Donkey Old Timer

Ratings:
    K/D unless im working with a team of player becuase if your not with friends, you cant win a game by yourself

12. Boeing

Boeing New York City Native Premium

Ratings:
    screw K/D...im all about my W/L ratio...my K/D is 1.72 cuz i rush all the time; i dont have the time or patience to sit around for a kill

13. XlCris1slX

XlCris1slX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    haha the most common one is family member or friends :tongue:

14. Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson Enthusiast

Ratings:
    K/D because when you join a game late it counts as a loss.

My W/L is 0.80 because half the time it's only me and 1 other guy who gets +figures.

15. NE2D

NE2D Enthusiast

Ratings:
    K/D, it's all on you if it's low. W/L unless you're playing FFA is affected by your team.

They're both relatively stupid and flawed, not to mention the games that just end up bad.

16. Kaoiji

Kaoiji Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'd prefer to have a good K/D. My W/L Ratio is already Messed to all hell because i constantly back out to get friends into my game and such.

17. XcrackyX

XcrackyX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    k/d and i dont dashboard

w/l does not matter to me because i got so many losses for leaving all those glitched games with unlimited nube tubes & rpgs

also i have left alot of games that people were boosting in

18. Fred Piels

Fred Piels Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's all about the W/L ratio. I only run with a squad 5 or 6; otherwise I will play something else.

Currently my stats:
    W/L = 3.64 (55 game win streak)
    K/D = 1.18

We play objective based games and always go for the win. I think it is bigger rush to score an objectives a split second before getting killed then it is to go on 5 or 7 killstreak.

The objective of every game is to win, not to look flashy with a bunch of kills.

19. xBLAZEx

xBLAZEx Newbie

Ratings:
    K/D is a better indicatior of skill than W/L. K/D you earn by yourself and W/L is all team.

20. Brychu

Brychu Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Its all about the W/L baby! Almost have a 12.0 with over 1400 wins :smile: Almost at a 300 game win streak too; I really only play with a full or pretty darn close to full group though.

K/D is stupid because of all the OBJECT games. Because of K/D whores people love to kill instead of helping their team cap that game winning flag or HQ, etc. Either way I still have a 2.61 :thumbup:

I'd argue that W/L is just as important at "determining your skill" because it asks if you make a difference when it comes to your team winning or losing? Do you play for the team or do you play for yourself (IE DO YOU USE A UAV!?!?!)