Would you go back to h2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by flipperbear, Jul 1, 2009 with 7 replies and 307 views.

1. flipperbear

flipperbear Enthusiast

Ratings:
    if bungie fixed
    beatdown register
    take out super jumping only online in custom games you can turn it on and off because come on now superjumps are fun
    modding but you can mod in customs because fun mods
    standby
    reset lvls back to 1 so you know that no one is not legit
    put back in clan matches
    fix the shotgun
    and i think they should keep host so that if your on blue team and red team gets host and they lose you can talk s**t

so out of all of this would you go back to h2 or would you stay with h3

2. Jasper QST

Jasper QST Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the only thing i really miss from H2 are the maps and the pistol... :smile:

3. helldemon

helldemon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    halo 2 is the S**t it will never die..

4. F4x

F4x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Probably not. The only thing I really liked about H2 was super jumps, double shots, and bxr's. Basically, the way you made it seem, it's just H3 with bxr's and double shots...

5. DoctoreT

DoctoreT Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yes, i agree
    and don't forget the bxr and bxb ( and some super jumps too :smile: )

6. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    I wouldn't go back to Halo 2 if they made the changes that you just said because I am still playing Halo 2 almost every week. If they changed the things that you said then I wouldn't be a level 49 and no one would have enough people to play Clan Matches. I wouldn't like all the BxR's, Doubleshots, and BxB's taken out because it just slows down and dumbs down the gameplay like in Halo 3. I would probably just stop playing Halo 2 if they took your changes into consideration and made them happen.

7. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    Twist7ed, if you think H3 got dummed down, you need to put things into perspective. I was a hardcore ssbm player :frown:

8. mexkan

mexkan Shoot the J! Premium

Ratings:
    halo 2 is awesome. i think the modding and standbying needs to go, but bxb bxr and all that should stay. i suck at bxring and such but i still think thats what halo 2 is all bout.