What's new

Discussion Would you go back to h2

flipperbear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if bungie fixed
beatdown register
take out super jumping only online in custom games you can turn it on and off because come on now superjumps are fun
modding but you can mod in customs because fun mods
standby
reset lvls back to 1 so you know that no one is not legit
put back in clan matches
fix the shotgun
and i think they should keep host so that if your on blue team and red team gets host and they lose you can talk s**t

so out of all of this would you go back to h2 or would you stay with h3

F4x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably not. The only thing I really liked about H2 was super jumps, double shots, and bxr's. Basically, the way you made it seem, it's just H3 with bxr's and double shots...

DoctoreT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jasper QST said:
the only thing i really miss from H2 are the maps and the pistol... :smile:
yes, i agree
and don't forget the bxr and bxb ( and some super jumps too :smile: )

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't go back to Halo 2 if they made the changes that you just said because I am still playing Halo 2 almost every week. If they changed the things that you said then I wouldn't be a level 49 and no one would have enough people to play Clan Matches. I wouldn't like all the BxR's, Doubleshots, and BxB's taken out because it just slows down and dumbs down the gameplay like in Halo 3. I would probably just stop playing Halo 2 if they took your changes into consideration and made them happen.

FOX no johns

Getting There
Reaction score
Twist7ed, if you think H3 got dummed down, you need to put things into perspective. I was a hardcore ssbm player :frown:

mexkan

Shoot the J!
Premium
Reaction score
halo 2 is awesome. i think the modding and standbying needs to go, but bxb bxr and all that should stay. i suck at bxring and such but i still think thats what halo 2 is all bout.

Top Bottom