• Views 459
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueprintz

MaDD x SNiiP3Zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you be able to install modz on to a usb on one console and then put the usb in the computer change the profile id and console id and then stick the usb in the other console that you have changed the console id and profile id to and play the modz for Gta?

Xbox360Freeze

Xbox360Freeze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm assuming your using the program "Modio" to change both of the IDs. I prefer using a transfer cable if you have one to avoid the use of a usb. It sounds like it could work but I'm certain if it doesn't work it has to do with the xbox DVD drive. It registers the installed game with the DVD drive that's why when attempting to play an installed game from an HDD that was installed from a different console it gives you the message on not being able to use it, delete it and install again.

It doesn't hurt to try though.

XxWowIdkWhyxX

XxWowIdkWhyxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you be able to install modz on to a usb on one console and then put the usb in the computer change the profile id and console id and then stick the usb in the other console that you have changed the console id and profile id to and play the modz for Gta?

Have you tried playing the mods off the usb without changing the id and stuff.

X

x StuartB x

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

If your meaning installing a modded ISO onto USB, then no as it's assigned to the console and will only work on that console to prevent piracy.
If your talking about a modded gamesave then yes.

Blueprintz

MaDD x SNiiP3Zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would Anyone be able to try this for me?

Blueprintz

MaDD x SNiiP3Zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No install some mod on one console and then put modz on usb open with modio or something that i can change the profile id and console id with then put in a different xbox and play the modz of the console that you changed the ids to!

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
this will not work, you could only play those on a jtag which would be pointless anyway, if you want iso mods, hotswap/flash your xbox and get them that way, if not then your pretty screwed

X

x StuartB x

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
No install some mod on one console and then put modz on usb open with modio or something that i can change the profile id and console id with then put in a different xbox and play the modz of the console that you changed the ids to!
It won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register