What's new

Discussion Would someone test a few files for me :)

• Thread starter zEXTERMINATORz
  • Start date
  • Views 444
zEXTERMINATORz

xXI RoGuE IXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would someone be an absolute star and test a few files for me on their JTAG for original GTAIV :smile:

NeedForSpeedXP

NeedForSpeedXP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would test it but I don't have a JTAG yet but I'll get one this week! I'm so excited! :frantics:

ToxicMoDz

ToxicMoDz

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I was in a firework store and saw a Jtag for sale on the shelf. :unsure:

zEXTERMINATORz

xXI RoGuE IXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was in a firework store and saw a Jtag for sale on the shelf. :unsure:

Should have bought it!, there only going to probably tape a load of fireworks to it and let it off and go bang in mid air :frantics:

ToxicMoDz

ToxicMoDz

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Should have bought it!, there only going to probably tape a load of fireworks to it and let it off and go bang in mid air :frantics:
I was was standing in line and started to look around to see what other sh*t they have and there it was behind the counter with a sign on it Jtag for sale I was like WTF?!? I got alot of free stuff from that place, They gave me like 45 sticks of dynamite for spending over a $100.

Trickser 3rd

Trickser 3rd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ohh s*** tell me what you changed because may it freezes and a testers jtag will breake or your going to waste a disc

Trickser 3rd

Trickser 3rd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok ok but dont change boats with bikes bikes with helis or helis with boats the only thing working is car to an other car or car to heli everything other will cause freezing

zEXTERMINATORz

xXI RoGuE IXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok ok but dont change boats with bikes bikes with helis or helis with boats the only thing working is car to an other car or car to heli everything other will cause freezing

Sorry but i think i know how to mod....

Top Bottom
Login
Register